PDA

View Full Version : Question Question

triciacurtis
03-22-2011, 01:31 PM
I have a question...

A customer who recently purchased my 1" Circle and 2" Circle ATC Collage Sheet Templates contacted me asking for PNG versions of the template - she is planning to use them in PowerPoint in some way. My impression is that PNG templates are a nightmare to use - BUT - is there one more person out there that would want to see any of my templates - ATC templates or otherwise - in PNG format? Just need to know if it's worthwhile to go back and modify them/add the PNG folder for each. Thanks in advance for your comments!

britnkaysmemaw2
03-22-2011, 03:58 PM
I only use the PSD formats myself Tricia. I guess it depends on the program they are using, as those who don't use Adobe programs seem to be the ones that I have noticed making comments they needed the PNG formats.

Darlene Currie
03-22-2011, 04:16 PM
Me too Tricia, I only use the .psd files. I have received templates with png files, but I just toss them. It's probably because of her application she uses, so it would be specific to her program.

triciacurtis
03-22-2011, 05:49 PM
Thanks guys - I know that most people will use the PSD or TIF files but is there ANYONE out there that would use the PNG files? I have seen them offered, and I toss them when I get them and just keep the PSD file, but I'm thinking if she wants the PNG files, there must be one other person in the world that is prevented from my templates and would like PNG files offered. If you are out there please respond! :wub1: