PDA

View Full Version : Who is looking for a partner for the ADSR?

elenasworld
03-15-2011, 11:36 AM
Hi Everyone!

If you are interested in running the race for this year's ADSR,
but are looking for a partner, post in this thread. Maybe you can start a conversation or PM with others here looking for a partner

If you find a partner, post back so that we all know!

Good Luck Everyone!

bombalurina59
03-15-2011, 01:51 PM
I've found my partner. I'm teaming up with MunchkinsMom.

briarwoodpups
03-16-2011, 06:06 AM
I have admired this challenge for such a long time and would love to do it. BUT... it comes at my busiest time of the year, with tax season, so I never feel like I can commit to it. So if there is anyone else out there who would like to give it a shot, but feels like life might get in the way and won't be mad if one of us has to back out, then I'm your partner :)

jayne

agarzaldynrd
03-16-2011, 07:51 AM
OK Jayne, I'm very curious about this since it is the first time I hear of it. Like you, my life is so very busy and I don't know if I can keep up but if you are game, I'll take the plunge...what do you think?

I have admired this challenge for such a long time and would love to do it. BUT... it comes at my busiest time of the year, with tax season, so I never feel like I can commit to it. So if there is anyone else out there who would like to give it a shot, but feels like life might get in the way and won't be mad if one of us has to back out, then I'm your partner :)

jayne

j_camargo6
03-16-2011, 08:42 AM
If for some reason one of you isn't able to continue on, the remaining partner has the choice to A) find a new partner and continue on which will keep you eligible for the grand prize at the end, or B) continue on SOLO and still collect prizes at the completion of each challenge, but not be eligible for the Grand Prize....it really is a bunch of fun!

briarwoodpups
03-16-2011, 09:44 AM
Anna, it's you and me, babe!! LOL

Jenn, thanks for that info. Nice to know there are options when life gets in the way!

jayne
briarwoodpups@yahoo.com

donakat
03-16-2011, 10:11 AM
I'd like to participate in this "race". Anyone game?

britnkaysmemaw2
03-16-2011, 12:58 PM
I think it sounds like fun. I'm game if you are Dona.

aprilbutterfly
03-16-2011, 01:34 PM
Sounds like fun and I'd love to give it a try but I'm going to need a partner.

donakat
03-16-2011, 02:35 PM
Great, Cathy, let's do it!

britnkaysmemaw2
03-16-2011, 03:20 PM
That's great Dona. This is going to be fun.

michellemomof3
03-17-2011, 04:56 AM
I had the same issue when I read about this because I didn't want to let anyone down if I couldn't commit. If either Jayne or Anna does have to back out, I can be their alternate.

If for some reason one of you isn't able to continue on, the remaining partner has the choice to A) find a new partner and continue on which will keep you eligible for the grand prize at the end, or B) continue on SOLO and still collect prizes at the completion of each challenge, but not be eligible for the Grand Prize....it really is a bunch of fun!

deb o
03-17-2011, 09:34 AM

Hi Christine,
I would like to try this if you are still looking for a partner...
I've dabbled in digital in the past but seem to keep going back to traditional scrapbooking.
I've never done anything like this before so I'm jumping in here with
no idea if I'll be able to keep up with it. I just want to make you aware of that
in case I can't keep up but I will definitely do my best to not let you down if we are partners.
Let me know.
Thanks!
Deb

aprilbutterfly
03-17-2011, 12:54 PM
Hi Christine,
I would like to try this if you are still looking for a partner...
I've dabbled in digital in the past but seem to keep going back to traditional scrapbooking.
I've never done anything like this before so I'm jumping in here with
no idea if I'll be able to keep up with it. I just want to make you aware of that
in case I can't keep up but I will definitely do my best to not let you down if we are partners.
Let me know.
Thanks!
Deb

Deb,
Thank you so much for offering to partner with me. I really apperciate it and I'd love to be partners. As far as keeping up, I was worried about the same thing because I've never tried something like this before either.
I know what you mean about going back and forth between digi and traditional. I did the same thing for about a year, but now I am totally dedicated to digi! I love that there's no mess and all the creative ways you can mix and reuse kits!
Thanks again and I can't wait to start working with you.

deb o
03-17-2011, 01:28 PM
Deb,
Thank you so much for offering to partner with me. I really apperciate it and I'd love to be partners. As far as keeping up, I was worried about the same thing because I've never tried something like this before either.
I know what you mean about going back and forth between digi and traditional. I did the same thing for about a year, but now I am totally dedicated to digi! I love that there's no mess and all the creative ways you can mix and reuse kits!
Thanks again and I can't wait to start working with you.

Sounds good! Looking forward to it! I guess we need to register. I need to reread the instructions on that but have to run out right now for a bit so I'll do that later tonight and touch base.

Deb

SparkysGirl
03-20-2011, 03:48 PM

Did you find a partner yet? There is a thread over in the ADSR thread at NDISB ... if you need me to post it, let me know! I already have a partner, or I'd run the race with ya! I hope you find one ... this is sure to be a lot of fun!

britnkaysmemaw2
03-28-2011, 04:57 PM
So, has everyone gotten started on the Race yet?

Dona & I are Team # 70 - GrannyScrappers

SparkysGirl
03-28-2011, 05:14 PM
So, has everyone gotten started on the Race yet?

Dona & I are Team # 70 - GrannyScrappers

Chris and I are Team # 88 (The JettSetters) ... and, I know Anna and Jayne are Team #74

j_camargo6
03-28-2011, 05:46 PM
Liz and I are Dancing Princesses #32

briarwoodpups
03-30-2011, 06:32 AM
I need a cheat sheet somewhere - lol - you guys are hard to keep track of!!

Cathy - Love that new siggie - which kit did you use?

britnkaysmemaw2
03-30-2011, 06:00 PM
But it is so fun trying to keep up with all of us Jayne, lol.

I used the Doodly Spring GDS Colab kit for my Siggie. Thanks....this one was really fun to make.

Darlene Currie
03-30-2011, 09:14 PM
Oh, I'm sad - I wanted to give this a go too. I just don't have the time, but I'm going to keep up and cheer all you guys on!

Cathy - I love your new siggy - it's awesome!

britnkaysmemaw2
03-31-2011, 02:36 PM
Thanks Darlene!
Sounds like you have been super busy! We appreciate you taking the time to cheer us all on