PDA

View Full Version : The cat is out of the bag! We are an ADSR Host!

HollyS
03-15-2011, 10:03 AM
We are very excited to be a host site for this year's Amazing Digi Scrapping Race (ADSR)!

http://ndisb.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/ADSRSeason6Header.jpg

That means that GDS will be one stop and will host a challenge and therefore we all be seeing lots of new faces around!

If you're interested in participating in the race, you can get more information here (http://ndisb.com/?page_id=258). We have had many community members in the past participate and have had so much fun doing so! Plus there are fabulous overall race prizes and each challenge provides bonuses as well!

bombalurina59
03-15-2011, 10:35 AM
Oh woww! This sounds so exciting! I'd really love to participate...is there anybody out there who woud like to team up with me???:)

j_camargo6
03-15-2011, 11:54 AM
The race is SO MUCH FUN! Liz (elenasworld) and I have done it together for the last couple of years and it is such a kick in the pants, mojo-wise...LOVE IT!
So excited that we get to be a host site!

elenasworld
03-15-2011, 12:28 PM
How exciting!
I am lucky enough to be partners with the Dancing Princess herself -- how cool is that?
For those of you thinking of racing, I suggest you give it a go
The race can be a "challenge" and some challenges you have to work with your partner -- in the past one partner might start a page and then the other partner would have to finish. So you really get to know you partner and it is super fun to work with someone too -- you get to bounce ideas off your partner, coordinate maybe a color pallette and things. Usually scrapping is such a solitary craft and this is a great way to get to benefit from someone else's skills and input. It really is fun. Some of my very favorite pages are a result of the ADSR.

I say find a partner and give it a go
You dont have to be an expert scrapper, the race is for everyone willing to make the challenge
I am going to start a thread for interested people who need a partner!
Looking for a Partner? click HERE (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17132)

bombalurina59
03-15-2011, 02:49 PM
I've already found a partner! It's MunchkinsMom and I'm just soo excited about this!

britnkaysmemaw2
03-15-2011, 03:31 PM
I have heard of this, but never stuck my feet in the water. How exciting that GDS is a host! Can't wait to see all the great layouts!

j_camargo6
03-15-2011, 04:11 PM
I AM THE LUCKY ONE! But Liz is definitely correct when she says it really is fun....give it a try!

How exciting!
I am lucky enough to be partners with the Dancing Princess herself -- how cool is that?
For those of you thinking of racing, I suggest you give it a go
The race can be a "challenge" and some challenges you have to work with your partner -- in the past one partner might start a page and then the other partner would have to finish. So you really get to know you partner and it is super fun to work with someone too -- you get to bounce ideas off your partner, coordinate maybe a color pallette and things. Usually scrapping is such a solitary craft and this is a great way to get to benefit from someone else's skills and input. It really is fun. Some of my very favorite pages are a result of the ADSR.

I say find a partner and give it a go
You dont have to be an expert scrapper, the race is for everyone willing to make the challenge
I am going to start a thread for interested people who need a partner!
Looking for a Partner? click HERE (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17132)

elenasworld
03-15-2011, 04:33 PM
I have heard of this, but never stuck my feet in the water. How exciting that GDS is a host! Can't wait to see all the great layouts!

Hey Cathy
I think you would enjoy the ADSR, but I know tax time is crazy wild for you
one of the things I love about the race is seeing all the different ways the teams scrap the challenge. There are so many styles of scrapping and it is like going to a scrapping convention with people you might never have met before, but you become instants fans of theirs skills!

Scrappinsass
03-15-2011, 05:38 PM
This sounds likes heaps of fun!! Can't wait for it all begin! :)

carolyn17_4
03-16-2011, 11:23 AM
Wow, that is AWESOME!! Tronesia and I are gonna team up and give it a go too. This is my first time so I'm excited. I love that GDS is a part of it though. Yay for one of my favorite scrapping stores. :)

donakat
03-16-2011, 11:25 AM
So glad GDS is participating this year! I've put out my feeler in the other thread...

triciacurtis
03-21-2011, 02:05 PM
So exciting - can't wait to see how our round goes!

anna design
03-23-2011, 12:36 AM
Wow, that is awesome:balloons:!!!!!!

britnkaysmemaw2
05-07-2011, 11:43 PM
Only 3 rounds left, waiting patiently (or not, lol.) for the GDS round!