PDA

View Full Version : Spring Forward.. Yaay!!

Debra
03-13-2011, 05:34 AM
I don't know about you... but I am so ready for Spring and warmer weather!!

So Happy to move the clocks up an hour! Wooohooooo! :party1::dancing:

tweederbug
03-13-2011, 05:46 AM
I am ready, I hated losing an hour sleep but I LOVE gaining an extra hour of sunlight.

britnkaysmemaw2
03-13-2011, 07:50 AM
Not sure about the losing sleep part, but so ready for sunshine and warm weather and birds chirping...and green grass....and.......well, you get the idea, lol.

elenasworld
03-13-2011, 09:57 AM
Was happy to move the clocks forward -- Archiver's was open when I drove by, I just had to turn around and stop in. I still love seeing all the stuff in the paper scrapping stores, but the prices are HUGE. It is so cool that you dont have to have all the fancy equipment that changes all the time to digi-scrap

Darlene Currie
03-13-2011, 01:22 PM
I agree - but I must admit, I'm a little out of whack today. I just had lunch and it's almost 2:30! Bring on Spring though! I am seeing signs here thought - crocuses are out, my daffodils and irises and coming out of the ground - yeah! Even my blueberry bush has buds on it!

j_camargo6
03-13-2011, 01:24 PM
It was a little bit of a struggle to get everyone ready for church with an hour less sleep (well really only a half an hour, since we got up late.
Love that extra daylight, though!

SparkysGirl
03-13-2011, 02:23 PM
I love springing forward ... but despite losing an hours sleep ... this has still been the longest day! But I love it! It's almost 6:30 and it's still light outside. I'm with Darlene, too ... my eating schedule is all out of whack. I got dinner in the oven, but way later than usual ...

In addition to the time change ... the weather is GORGEOUS here today! JOY! I can just feel my spirit getting lighter!

landofoz
03-13-2011, 02:51 PM
Well as you all go into Spring we start Autumn but the weather will still be nice low 20c
have a nice day !

triciacurtis
03-13-2011, 04:45 PM
That doesn't work so well in Seattle - the rain and gloom and doom looks the same no matter what time of day, and it doesn't add any sunlight LOL. And we were late for our Mad Hatter Tea Party this morning, but still had fun - will see if I can grab some photos for you, my little Mad Hatter was adorable!