PDA

View Full Version : It's a Moderator Call!!

Debra
05-17-2007, 09:11 AM
Are you a fun and friendly digiscrap-aholic?

Do you enjoy:

Looking at and Commenting on the wonderful layouts in the gallery?
Sending Spam out into oblivion?
Helping your fellow digiscrappers?
Creating fun games and challenges?

Then GDS is Looking for You!! :love-smiley-011:

We are sending out a call for a GDS Moderator! :dancing:

If you're interested... give us a holler here for more details *woot

TraciJ
05-17-2007, 09:40 AM
HEY!!!
I'm hollerin'!

Can a Supreme contender be a mod too? What all does a mod do?
Tell me? Please?

I'm definitely addicted to Digi-Scrapping ... and more importantly than that, I'm addicted to HERE!!!

ScrappinBikerChick
05-17-2007, 10:28 AM
yahoo! I can't wait to add another fun someone to the team :vb_chirolp_iei: :vb_chirolp_iei:

So...who is it going to be??:biggrin: :biggrin:

casey4
05-17-2007, 12:21 PM
Your remarks reminded me of

"There can be only one"

from the highlander fame. :)

yvonnew
05-17-2007, 06:23 PM
I'm hollering.... I would love to be a moderator. I love commenting in the gallery and forums....

brandiwest
05-17-2007, 06:30 PM
WooHoo!!! I can't wait to see who is going to join as a mod!!

Maisie
05-17-2007, 07:05 PM
I'd like to give it a try...
Sounds like fun.

Now Debra, you have to have challenge to pick someone!
LOL.
Like the Supreme team.

dragonflyscrapper76
05-18-2007, 08:36 AM
I'm hollering too...I love this place...I have been here for a while, love all the designers, and love browsing the gallery. Oh how much fun to be a part of the team here...Please, pick me...pick me!!!

twirlyjoy
05-18-2007, 08:46 AM
oooh Can't wait to see who comes to join us :)

ABitDaffy
05-18-2007, 09:01 AM
Oh, I can't wait to see who the new moderator is - I definitely need a moderator, someone's for sure got to keep me in line!

TraciJ
05-18-2007, 09:22 AM
I don't think that ANYONE can keep you in line Daffy ... but we wouldn't luv ya so much if'n we COULD keep you in line ... that'd be about like someone trying to keep ME in line :laugh:

twirlyjoy
05-18-2007, 10:00 AM
Am not sure that we really want anyone to keep you guys in line - you are all such fun!!

TraciJ
05-18-2007, 10:04 AM
You're SO right, Joy ... Straight lines CAN be a tad bit boring ... gotta have a bit of a tilt, or a curve! .... and BOY do I have curves!

HollyS
05-18-2007, 10:12 AM
Hah, join the club Traci!

ABitDaffy
05-18-2007, 12:06 PM
Curves are good - now if I could just figure them out in my graphics program, I'd be great!

Okay, whoever is the new moderator, I decided to be high compliance chick today and went and updated all the keywords on my LOs. Hey, I learn a new trick and I want to do it again and again! So, Miss New Moderator (whoever you are), you won't have any trouble from me. Nope, no trouble at all - well at least not today.... :laugh:

TraciJ
05-18-2007, 12:10 PM
Impressive, Daffy, VERY impressive!!
Sometimes that keyword thing is a real pain in the you-know-where ... have to go and look it up in the store, remember the forum name ...:blahblah: But I guess that it's all worth it!

And I HEAR ya on the curves thing! I'm havin trouble with TEXT on curves It keeps wanting to tell ME where I can put the text!

Helen
05-18-2007, 01:44 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You girls are funny! Don't you know men are supposed to like curves - yea right - I can curves on the body realy easy (just digiscrap and eat junk food), but getting curves on layouts is a little harder.

ckbymommy
05-18-2007, 02:15 PM
How exciting, new people to help out around the community!!

[QUOTE=TraciJ;20832
Can a Supreme contender be a mod too? What all does a mod do?
Tell me? [/QUOTE]
Traci, Joy and I were both modding and supreming at the same time, so I'm guessing that's a yes. As far as what a mod does, I'm sure Deb will contact you!

griest
05-18-2007, 02:40 PM
I wish I could sign up, but I kinda have a plate full at the moment. Anyway, you guys are so funny, I just like to lurk around and get a few laughs! Any of you would make a great moderator.:goodluck:

TraciJ
05-18-2007, 03:22 PM
Aw thanks, griest (must remember i before e rule here had to retype it THREE dagnab times)

I just enjoy being here where I fianly felt welcomed! I've tried a couple other forums and felt like everyone turned away as soon as they saw my name in a thread!

Sooo ... unless y'all boot me, I'm stayin'!

Maisie
05-18-2007, 04:24 PM
so????
Who did the choose????

TraciJ
05-18-2007, 04:28 PM
I THINK she's makin' us all wait, Mary :laugh: People around here seem to like to keep me in suspense!

Love4Scrap
05-18-2007, 04:39 PM
I would love to.................... send me more info. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't mind the Deaf!!!!! I would love to @ least try!~ I dunno if I can, but it would be FUN to try!~

Love4Scrap!~

Debra
05-18-2007, 05:10 PM
Hi Everyone! Wanted to thank you all for "hollering". I think any one of you would be a fantastic addition to our Mod Team!

We have chosen the new Moderator based on her time and activity here at GDS. Look for the announcement coming really soon.

Thanks again to everyone who applied at this time!