PDA

View Full Version : Sparkysgirl joins our Design Team!

HollyS
02-08-2011, 06:56 AM
Hi Everyone!

We are very excited to introduce a brand new GDS Designer & I think you may know her!

Please help us welcome

Kuper Doodles aka Lisa aka Sparkysgirl!
http://godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/images/_debra/Me2.jpg

Lisa has been a wonderful member of our GDS Community since July 2009 and is also our GDS Collab Kit Preview Maker as well as one of our elite Supreme Team Alumni Members! Wait until you see her fantastic designs!

Here's a little bio about her in her own words:

"My name is Lisa, and I am married with three grown kids. My oldest daughter is married and living on her own, but the two youngest still live at home with us. We also have four cats, two chinchillas, and a dog. I discovered digital scrapbooking about two years ago when my husband had a milestone birthday, and I wanted to put together a special project for him. I originally paper scrapped, but my frustration with it was cleaning up the mess I made and figuring out where to store unfinished and ongoing projects. The four cats I mentioned above ... well, they have a way of finding those unfinished projects and an uncanny knack for running through glitter and making sure they make little kitty footprints all over the house. Those problems don't exist with digital! I love learning new techniques, and I am always amazed by the creativity on display in the gallery. One of the most wonderful things for me is the "virtual friends" that I have made along the way ... they have encouraged me mightily! So with that encouragement ... I'm taking the leap into the design world ... as Kuper Doodles!"

Check out the wonderful products 20% off in her new store! (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=29_174)

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/images/large/_lisa/kd_kit_snowway_LRG.jpg (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=29_174&products_id=8258)

Big Warm Welcome Lisa!

altimasport
02-08-2011, 08:33 AM
YAY!!! This looks WONDERFUL! I am so excited for you. Congrats!!!

elenasworld
02-08-2011, 08:57 AM
Congratulations Lisa!
How sweet is your new kit, and I see lots of other goodies in
your shoppe too!

christellevandyk
02-08-2011, 09:21 AM
Lisa, this is FANTASTIC!! Where have you been hiding your designing talents! This kit looks very very promising. Best of luck and congratulations!

j_camargo6
02-08-2011, 10:10 AM
Doin' the happy dance! So excited!

tweederbug
02-08-2011, 11:39 AM
WOWZER, that kit is beautiful. Can't wait to see all the goodies in your store.

Darlene Currie
02-08-2011, 11:46 AM
Fantastic that you're part of the Designer team Lisa. Checked out your store and I can see you're going to do beautifully! Great start! Welcome aboard.

donakat
02-08-2011, 01:16 PM
Congrats, Lisa, so happy to see you on the design team!

SparkysGirl
02-08-2011, 05:34 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the well wishes, sweet comments and encouragement ... it means the world to me!
:roses::roses::roses:

Gem
02-08-2011, 06:52 PM
Lisa, Congratulations!!

twirlyjoy
02-09-2011, 03:34 AM
Great to have you on board :)

michellemomof3
02-09-2011, 05:41 AM
Congratulations Lisa, that wonderful!! I've always enjoyed seeing your layouts so I can't wait to see your kits. That first one is really adorable!:biggrin:

Heather / HK Designs
02-09-2011, 01:44 PM
congrats!!! This is super cute!!:biggrin:

britnkaysmemaw2
02-09-2011, 05:51 PM
WooHoo!!! Congrats Lisa. Love the goodies I see and can't wait to scrap with your designs.

DeannaJ
02-10-2011, 11:36 AM
Congratulations Lisa! That is wonderful! so happy for you.

SparkysGirl
02-10-2011, 02:35 PM
:roses:
Thanks to all! Your comments are very encouraging to me.

landofoz
02-12-2011, 06:55 PM
Congratulations Lisa , on your new adventure.
I wish you all the very best and im sure you will be a terrific designer.
I havent been here for a while so i will tune in to see how your going.

maggie:balloons:

Blackthorne
02-12-2011, 08:37 PM
Thatīs pretty cool - Congratulations, Lisa !!! :vb_chirolp_iei: