PDA

View Full Version : You could win Adobe CS5!

HollyS
01-11-2011, 09:26 AM
I got an email from Adobe that I I'd share with you!

------------------------------------------------------------
Try Adobe software for a chance to win prizes — valued at up to US$10,000!
Enter the Adobe Try It, Believe It, Win It Sweepstakes* for a chance to win Adobe® Creative Suite® 5 software and a Grand Prize Home Office Makeover valued at US$10,000! To qualify, just register online and download a trial version of any Adobe CS5 software product (individual component or software suite) — and then discover the amazing features of your selected CS5 product.

Entry period closes on Feb. 28, 2011.

The link to this promotion is: http://winit.adobe.com/?trackingid=IEGUZ

Good luck!

webdesignmom
01-11-2011, 09:40 AM
I just received the same email today but I think I'm going to wait. It took Adobe 3 months to get my CS4 correct.

britnkaysmemaw2
01-11-2011, 04:08 PM
That is one great opportunity. Thanks for sharing.

Darlene Currie
01-11-2011, 10:02 PM
Thanks for sharing this. I'm on their email, but haven't received it yet. I'm upgrading to CS5, but I don't know if I can wait. Would love the makeover though. I wonder if Canadians can enter. Quite often we can't enter these contests.

Gem
01-12-2011, 05:25 PM
Thank you, Holly, for the heads up on the contest. I would sure enjoy CS5.

Scrappinsass
01-12-2011, 07:49 PM
1. Eligibility: The Try It, Believe It, Win It Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States including the District of Columbia, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, and Germany who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Adobe Systems, Inc., ePrize, LLC, and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws, directives, and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.

Well Darlene!.. Looks like your IN!! and me too when I get to Canada! :)

bombalurina59
01-13-2011, 12:25 AM
This sounds like one fantastic opportunity! Thanks for sharing !