PDA

View Full Version : Can Someone Please Explain?

Debra
10-04-2006, 09:29 AM
Why is it just when you get the kids to bed and have a few minutes to yourself that the phone has to ring or your hubby has to "talk?"!!

It seems like this happens to me every time I'm happily headed over to sit down at my computer for a nice leisurely and creative (hopefully) couple of minutes.... ugghhh!*err

Daniellesmama
10-04-2006, 10:18 AM
I hear you! I just get my dd off to bed and then hubby asks "where are you going?" When I tell him I'm off to scrap he pouts because I don't want to sit and watch "top 10 kungfu movies of all times" with him! *tongue

Phoenix
10-04-2006, 11:25 AM
LOL ahhhh.. must be a good thing to be single. But, however I remember those days. My ex used to tell me to go watch the tv with him and 5 minutes later hes snoring. would drive me nuts when he did that

JaJue
10-04-2006, 10:45 PM
Oh yes, i know what you mean. Best thing is when the kids are in bed since a few minutes..you start relaxing, the phone rings and suddenly there are three little children, who can't sleep anymore *worried

Xaria
10-05-2006, 12:11 AM
My partner needs to talk just when I am drifting off to sleep. I don't know how many things I have agreed to with mmm hmmm...