PDA

View Full Version : If you don't use it, you will loose it!

ATWIGO
12-05-2010, 03:31 PM
OMG! I am so embarrased. I have not been able to digi scrap for months due to no time. (Only home from midnight to 6am) and once in a blue moon have an off day which means - housework, etc...

I am trying to make my Christmas cards and have totally gone BLANK! I remember how to pull up the background, but when I try to add photos, I can't. I can get the photo on the screen, but can't get it on the paper to crop, etc... I know once I hear how to do it, the process should come right back to me..... H-E-L-P! LOL I can't believe I am helpless. Guess I should never stop scrapping!:twitcy:

DUHhhhhh....PSP2

agarzaldynrd
12-05-2010, 03:51 PM
LOL!! I kinda know what you mean. I've been so minimally active these last 6-7months and sometimes feel so out of the loop. What program are you using? I'm sure once you post that we can give you directions for your program.

ATWIGO
12-05-2010, 04:07 PM
LOL!! I kinda know what you mean. I've been so minimally active these last 6-7months and sometimes feel so out of the loop. What program are you using? I'm sure once you post that we can give you directions for your program.

See what I mean.......... Duh, it's PSP2

Arizona Girl
12-05-2010, 08:22 PM
I hope you've figured it out by now, but if not have you checked your layers? I don't used PSP, I use photoshop but when I was learning I'd paste something all the time, but didn't think I did because the layer was underneath another layer and I couldn't see it.
Good Luck, I wish I could help more.

ATWIGO
12-06-2010, 06:50 PM
I hope you've figured it out by now, but if not have you checked your layers? I don't used PSP, I use photoshop but when I was learning I'd paste something all the time, but didn't think I did because the layer was underneath another layer and I couldn't see it.
Good Luck, I wish I could help more.

Haven't had time to try again. Been running it through my head and still drawing a blank. I don't think it is a layer situation though. The photo is pulled up on the screen, but I can't resize it or anything.