PDA

View Full Version : In Need of a Memorial "style" ribbon

Love4Scrap
11-22-2010, 06:38 PM
hi,
I am just starting the thread to ask if any of you may have a Memorial Style ribbon in navy blue that I may use for my blog. I thought I had 1 , but its not here and all that I have come up with thru the net are jpg. those are leaving a "WHITE" background on the blog and not a transparent one.

Last Night after dinner my mother called and said that my fathers brother had passed and I wanted to the ribbon up for my dad. My Uncle lives in Florida and We live here in Texas and being that far away seems to have had a toll on dad, much more so ,because we had no idea that there was anything wrong with him. We still have no idea what happened and his boys said that when they got there from California they would feel me in here ASAP!!

Anyway thats all I needed and I knew that you here were the best place to come.

Thank you,
Daneta

britnkaysmemaw2
11-23-2010, 10:12 AM
So sorry for your loss. I have no clue on the ribbon, hopefully one of the designers can point you in the right direction.

Darlene Currie
11-23-2010, 11:04 AM
I'm not sure what a Memorial style ribbon is. I have ribbons and would love to give you one, but I'm just not sure what you're looking for. Do you have a sample you could put in the thread?

I'm very sorry to hear about your family's loss.

britnkaysmemaw2
11-23-2010, 02:41 PM
I am not sure either, but I am thinking it would be like the pink one for Breast Cancer, only in Navy Blue.

Love4Scrap
11-23-2010, 04:02 PM
I am not sure either, but I am thinking it would be like the pink one for Breast Cancer, only in Navy Blue.

yes !~ that is exactly what I am looking for. I am sorry that I did not make that clearer in the thread here.

Thank you for the very kind words as My father needs the prayers more than anything right now.

God Bless You,
Daneta

britnkaysmemaw2
11-23-2010, 08:14 PM
Daneta---not sure which program you are using, but in PSE7 there is one in the Cookie Cutter tools or Custom Shape Tool that you could color to what you want.

Darlene Currie
11-24-2010, 09:56 AM
Daneta - I went through my ribbon stock and couldn't find one like what I think you want. I know I had a breast cancer one, but I do have this. If this works for you, PM me you email address and I'll send it to you. Cheers, Darlene