PDA

View Full Version : Skype anyone?

Dea
11-10-2010, 04:45 PM
Hello all, i just added skype to my home pc. and i would like to have some scrapping friends on my list. :] if you would like to add me my sn is ms.dea
i am currently @ work right now but i will be home later tonight to accept the requests..

I look forward to speaking with you guys and making scrappin buddies!

- Dea

twirlyjoy
11-10-2010, 11:52 PM
I added you! I go on there when I remember! I used to be on all the time when we lived in Englan because it was how I communicated with my fiance, but now that we are here with him, I forget to sign on! But will try to remember!!

Dea
11-11-2010, 07:28 AM
Okay, works for me! :] i'll be on later today when i get off work.
I downloaded team viewer and had my best friend download it and i told her i'm going to watch her scrap so i can learn from what she does because she lives in washington state..

thank god for the internet! lol

elenasworld
11-11-2010, 09:55 AM
I dont skype. We are working on getting my MIL to set up
so she and my dd can get together

Dea
11-11-2010, 10:03 AM
whats MIL?

elenasworld
11-11-2010, 11:01 AM
sorry, mother in law

Dea
11-11-2010, 01:15 PM
oh.. LOL.. eh. i'm still new LOL

twirlyjoy
11-12-2010, 01:46 AM
Sorry I missed you yesterday on skype Dea - was downstairs watching tv, but left myself signed in!

Dea
11-12-2010, 11:12 AM
Thats fine.. i was using it for about an hour or so with my best friend when she was walking me thru making my latest layout in my gallery. team viewer and skype are my new favorite programs in the whole wide world! lol. :]

elenasworld
11-12-2010, 12:13 PM
that really sounds cool -- I have tried to walk my friend thru stuff over the phone or email, but this would be a lot more helpful!

Dea
11-12-2010, 12:21 PM
that really sounds cool -- I have tried to walk my friend thru stuff over the phone or email, but this would be a lot more helpful!

Teamviewer is awesome, however the person who puts in the ID and stuff can view the screen its not where both can view. :/ Atleast that i know of yet. We haven't really messed with it to much, but what we did is we called eachother via skype and she watched me and had hers up and told me what to do. Its soooooo easy that way. it took about an hour or so.

she taught me about clustering, its hard for me to get used to it, because i dont like covering elements because i think they are toooo cute to cover. lol. but it will take time..

I'm actually more interested in the Editing of pictures more then clustering and making frames. but i love doing both. :]

If you need any help setting it up or anything let me know Team Viewer is a free program as well which makes it even better!

Arizona Girl
11-18-2010, 07:46 AM
We have skype on our android phones. We use it occationally to call my parents. I don't really use it otherwise. But I'm on the computer most of the time. You're welcome to pm me anytime I'm online