PDA

View Full Version : We're Off!!!

twirlyjoy
09-10-2010, 06:52 AM
I can't quite believe that the time is finally hre, but it is! The last few weeks have been absolutely crazy, but it has all been worth it!

Tomorrow morning, we catch the plane to start our new life in Sweden!

We are off now for a farewell meal with my dad, brothers etc, and the its early to bed, early to rise, and off we go to the airport!

Things will be really crazy for the next while, so if there is anything needing to be done here by me, such as the Daily Download Rewind programme, please bear with me as it will take me a while to get myself sorted, but I WILL get them done for you!

Debra
09-10-2010, 06:59 AM
What a wonderful new life adventure! Good for you for going for it! Hope you all have a safe trip getting to Sweden!

Hugs!!!

SparkysGirl
09-10-2010, 07:10 AM
Safe travels, Joy! Best wishes for a happy future!

DavisChronicles
09-10-2010, 08:54 AM
Sooo excited for you Joy!! Safe travels!!

Darlene Currie
09-10-2010, 09:05 AM
This really is the start of a new chapter in your life! Best of luck Joy, you are a brave girl and I'm wishing you and your family all the joy & happiness in the world! :goodluck:

donakat
09-10-2010, 09:27 AM
Wishing you happiness and safe traveling!

hollandnancy
09-10-2010, 02:05 PM
Hope you love Sweden. How exciting!

AZK
09-11-2010, 05:54 AM
Best wishes, Joy, may your future be happy and bright!

grammaj
09-12-2010, 05:21 PM
Good luck in your new adventures

Gem
09-12-2010, 05:27 PM
Wow! Have fun!

tbcarter2002
09-13-2010, 02:30 PM
Congrats to you Joy on the start of a new life adventure. I wish you the best of luck! :goodluck:

britnkaysmemaw2
09-13-2010, 06:50 PM
Congrats Joy....heres to a wonderful new life for you.

norskinus
09-13-2010, 06:54 PM
Hei! Lykke til fra en fra nabolandet!

twirlyjoy
09-19-2010, 09:08 AM
Well, we are here, and have been for a week now. Our stuff arrived this morning (yes, on a Sunday!!!!). We have spent a week sorting paperwork and looking at schools. I thought us Brits were famous for queuing but after my experience this week, it should be the Swedes!!!! And as for everything going at a snails pace - wow!!! I LOVE the idea of a slower pace of life but when you are waiting for answers, it isn't so great - but am sure I will get used to it!

The girls are loving it, although they are missing their friends and seem to spend a lot of time on the computer speaking to them, but that is cool! They really need to get into school but we have to wait for our 'personal numbers' to come through b4 we can register them, so hopefully that will be soon. They are really enjoy living in the country and spending time outside a lot, especially with the boys - they have gone off into the woods on a bike ride together as I type - hence why i get to be on the computer!!!

Well, we are limited to one internet computer right now, but all of ours should be online soon, so then life will be back to normal - online life at any rate!!!

donakat
09-19-2010, 09:24 AM
Glad things are working out well for you and your children, Joy. Should give you lots of new scrapping opportunities and a load of great photos!

Darlene Currie
09-19-2010, 12:23 PM
A move is alway a bit pain in the you-know-what, but it sounds like you're getting there. Congrats on your new adventure and I'm sure you'll be settled in no time. Glad you girls are liking it so far!