PDA

View Full Version : **NEW** Template Series USA States

triciacurtis
07-05-2010, 08:35 PM
USA State Layered Template: Alabama

Perfect for your vacation photos, holidays or anything else you can think of! Each state template is a 12"x12" layout with a photo background. Each county and county name are on their own layers; the counties are overlayed in vintage papers or fabrics for texture, interest and dimension. You can easily clip a new paper or a color overlay for each county, and change the font of the county names.There is a combined drop shadow of the entire state on a separate layer that can be turned off.

Don't see your state? The rest will be available soon!

There are 4 download options with this product - YOU ONLY NEED TO DOWNLOAD ONE:
Standard Photoshop PSD file with the Counties and County names grouped together in a folder
Photoshop Elements version of the PSD template with no folders or groups
TIF version of the standard Photoshop PSD file with the Counties and County names grouped together in a folder
TIF version of the PSE-ready template, labeled as TIF Ungrouped

**In order to reduce file size for downloading, when you unzip you will see the template with a white cover page and some text. Open the template, turn off or delete the top layer, and turn on the other layers, and start using the template!**

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/images/large/_tricia/triciacurtis_usastates_alabama_LRG.jpg

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/images/large/_tricia/triciacurtis_usastates_alabama_01_LRG.jpg (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=29_132&products_id=6873&zenid=150d2c9327f6c89d3e32de8d48f20f8f)

Scrappinsass
07-05-2010, 10:02 PM
What a great idea! Any plans for the rest of the world? LOL I'm traveling from Australia to Canada.. are you doing the Pacific Ocean? LOL **grin**

triciacurtis
07-05-2010, 10:12 PM
Yes! I have plans for countries once I finish the states, I have a big folder I'm working on collecting resources for this. Working on the states right now, countries to follow! :)

Scrappinsass
07-05-2010, 10:25 PM
Awesome!!! Can't wait :)

carolyn17_4
07-06-2010, 05:47 AM
what a GREAT idea Tricia! :rock:This is just WOW. I'll have my eye out for when you get up the TEXAS one. *hint hint cough* :D

I am so excited you are doing this. It's going to be perfect for the book I'm making for my granny.*woot

SparkysGirl
07-06-2010, 05:56 AM
Cool template series, Tricia!

elenasworld
07-06-2010, 11:59 AM
what a fabulous idea!

AZK
07-06-2010, 12:36 PM
This is just stunning, Tricia!

Blackthorne
07-06-2010, 03:13 PM
Sounds like a great idea - Hope Europe will soon be
a part of your plans !?!?:biggrin:

britnkaysmemaw2
07-06-2010, 03:19 PM
Great idea Tricia.

triciacurtis
07-06-2010, 07:15 PM
Thanks everyone! I have all my background images for the states, working on the rest of the countries/continents. Any specific requests for countries? Doing the most common countries/continents (and by this I mean the most visited in Europe, Asia, Australia, etc.) - not intentionally leaving any country out or hurting feelings - it's a big world, LOL!

triciacurtis
07-06-2010, 07:17 PM
P.S. I'll see if I can bump Texas up in the rotation :wink:

emeraldsong
07-06-2010, 08:03 PM
Oh wow, I have moved many times and this is such a great Idea for some of those pages!

I would love to see China done -- DD is from China and I think it would be an awesome addition to a life book.

mja
07-07-2010, 08:00 AM
Love this idea ... hope to see Canada ... mj