PDA

View Full Version : More Help with another Charity kit

rumkimom
06-16-2010, 05:09 AM
I am working on the second Charity kit (it also goes for Anderson and his family) and if anyone else wants to join in, please let me know!! This part is due on July 15 (so still a month away) and the topic is Tropics/travel and Haiti. I would LOVE to see more GDS designers help!

Anything is welcome....Alphas, Templates, Word Art, mini-kits, ect.

NAME: Bringing Anderson Home
TOPIC: Tropics, Travel, Haiti
DUE DATE: July 15

The GDS list I have is:
Christy Skaggs (??)
Marshmella Designs
Darlene Currie - COMPLETED
StacieMac
JStockert
Lone - Scrap N Sassy Designs (Template) - COMPLETED
Lisa (SparkysGirl) Word Art
Dona (donakat) Alpha - COMPLETED

If your name is on the list and you do not have time to do it, please let me know and I will remove it.

Here is the color palate:
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/rumkimom/Bringing%20Anderson%20Home/HaitiPaintingColorPalate-1.jpg

donakat
06-16-2010, 10:38 AM
Wendy, I'd love to do an alpha for this.

SparkysGirl
06-16-2010, 10:54 AM
Wendy - I'm not a designer by any stretch of the imagination, but I have already started working on some word art in the color palette you provided. I'll send it to you for use in the kit, BUT I'll understand if it's not quite good enough! As with the first kit, I'll be happy to purchase and create some pages to post to advertise.

rumkimom
06-16-2010, 11:39 AM
Dona & Lisa - THANKS!! Anything is helpful.

Lisa - I quality control everything before it goes into the store (check that it is 300dpi and that it does not have jagged edges). I am sure you WA will be just fine. Thanks!

donakat
06-16-2010, 04:33 PM
Wendy, will this be Hope for Anderson Kit #2, or a more clever name than I could think of? I'm doing my preview for it and would like a name if possible. Thanks!

rumkimom
06-16-2010, 04:45 PM
DOna - thought I put that in the first post. LOL It is there now. The name of the second kit is: Bringing Anderson Home

rumkimom
06-29-2010, 06:55 PM
Just a reminder that this is due on July 15. If you have any questions, please let me know (I just got back from vacation yesterday and am still trying to get caught up!)

donakat
06-29-2010, 09:36 PM
Wendy,
I sent you a PM with a new file link.

SparkysGirl
07-04-2010, 03:12 PM
Wendy,

I sent you a PM with file links!

Thanks,
Lisa

rumkimom
07-09-2010, 02:30 PM
This is just a reminder to those helping that this is due this coming Thursday, July 15. Thanks!!

rumkimom
08-19-2010, 05:42 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that the Bringing Anderson kit is now in the store (not here). If you would like more info on how to get it, please PM me. Thanks to everyone here at GDS that contributed to this awesome kit!!

Here is the Elements preview:
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/rumkimom/Bringing%20Anderson%20Home/BAH-Preview1.jpg

Darlene Currie
08-19-2010, 10:50 AM
This turned out so great Wendy - great job. I hope you get great sales!