PDA

View Full Version : I Need New Stuff

FJchickie
06-08-2010, 06:49 PM
Where is everybody? Has everyone checked out for summer? I've only got two days of work until school starts again in August and I'm jonesing to spend some $$ and play, play, play!

Where is Christy Skagss with that summery kit she "sneaky peeked" in April? Heather? Michaela? Belinda?

I NEED to shop, I NEED the June collab! :head_hurts_kr:

elenasworld
06-08-2010, 09:31 PM
after my long day, some retail therapy sounds like a great plan
two days left, you must be doing the happy dance

marshmella
06-09-2010, 05:39 AM
I have a new summery kit coming out on Friday :biggrin: It's a HUGE beachy / pool kit. And watch the daily downloads because I have a coordinating part coming up :biggrin::biggrin:

SparkysGirl
06-09-2010, 05:44 AM
I have a new summery kit coming out on Friday :biggrin: It's a HUGE beachy / pool kit. And watch the daily downloads because I have a coordinating part coming up :biggrin::biggrin:

OH BOY! :vb_chirolp_iei: OH BOY! :vb_chirolp_iei:OH BOY!!!!!! :vb_chirolp_iei::vb_chirolp_iei:

tweederbug
06-09-2010, 10:38 AM
Christy Skaggs new kit is Butterflies and Blooms that is in her store. I do believe being on he CT she has a new one coming out soon that will make you want to go to somewhere tropical. That is all I am saying :)! There are so many new kits out there that I have been jonesing for. Check out the sales in Verena's store and Geniabeana as she is saying goodbye to GDS.

FJchickie
06-09-2010, 03:25 PM

*woot ...is it Friday yet?

ATWIGO
06-10-2010, 06:22 AM
I know what you mean!!

I am trying to increase all my "themes" and I really need to expand on just general "travel". I am having a hard time with all my vacation photos. They aren't summer or beach related so pretty much I am having to use flowers all the time.

I need to shop too!!

donakat
06-10-2010, 11:22 AM
I know what you mean!!

I am trying to increase all my "themes" and I really need to expand on just general "travel". I am having a hard time with all my vacation photos. They aren't summer or beach related so pretty much I am having to use flowers all the time.

I need to shop too!!

I know what you mean, Nancy. I have lots of vacation photos, and sometimes it's hard to find kits that work with them. I like to kinda mix and match stuff I find that's appropriate. I love to find great textured papers and straight ribbons that I can use for these sorts of LOs. Recoloring is one of the most frequent things I do to get things right for the chosen photos.