PDA

View Full Version : Just a Note

agarzaldynrd
05-26-2010, 05:15 AM
Good Morning my friends!! Just wanted to take a little time to let you all know that I have not dropped off the face of the earth!! lol!! I've had to take a step back to take care of business, mostly at school. I hate not spending time here like I normally do but I've got a ton of stuff to do as we end our school year. I'm not gone, just not here as much as I normally am. When I do get to log on, I see all the stuff I'm missing and it makes me sad but soon enough I'll have a little more time. Anyway, did not want anyone to think I was MIA....I'm around and will be back full force soon...I HOPE!!! Have a great day!

SparkysGirl
05-26-2010, 06:32 AM
Anna ... I think everyone is busy this time of year! My daughter (my baby) graduates on 6/10. So, we're busy, too, with end of school year tasks. I also just returned home from a business trip a couple of states away ... I'm discombobulated.

I miss seeing you around as much, so it is good to see you post why and that it won't be for long! We need to plan a chat and scrap once school stuff is over and done with and the laziness of summer arrives! It'll be nice to catch up!

Take care!

tweederbug
05-26-2010, 06:36 AM
I haven't been around that much either .. lots of shoots and weddings coming up and done. I chime in everyday and only wish that I could do more challenges. In fact,I have several done this month ... just haven't posted them.

elenasworld
05-26-2010, 10:57 AM
good luck with all the end of the year school stuff
life gets crazy sometimes! treat yourself well :)

Scrappinsass
05-26-2010, 11:41 AM
I did wonder where you were Anna, but I also knew *stuff happens* .. Thanks for letting *your other family* know what's going on with you! .. We Care! :) :biggrin:

britnkaysmemaw2
05-26-2010, 02:29 PM
Was wondering where you were Anna. Good luck with all the end of year stuff, and we look forward to seeing you around again once school is out.

tbcarter2002
05-26-2010, 05:14 PM
I totally understand Anna. We're winding down our Spring Quarter at school plus I've had lots of family issues the past week or two. I think this is the first month in a long time that I haven't done at least 7 challenges. Looking forward to things slowing down for the summer so we have more time for hanging out here.

agarzaldynrd
05-26-2010, 05:59 PM
Me too Terri, I finally posted lo #8 and the last few months I've been finishing 18+ so this is just strange for me. Thanks to all that have responded. I've often wondered what happens when one of our cyber-family quits posting!! I guess that is part of this world of technology!!!

southflascrapper
05-26-2010, 11:54 PM
Hi Anna, glad to hear that you are well. I noticed that you were not here as often as usual, but figured you had life going on and I knew that you were taking the new Photoshop class. Thanks for updating us on your status :) take care and hugs!!!
Tracy