PDA

View Full Version : I just wanted to say...

geniaBeana
04-25-2010, 07:39 AM
a great big, HUGE, thanks to the Supreme Team for hosting the funnest Speed Scrap EVER on Friday. I had the best time. They did an amazing job with a tag team style speed scrap and I am hoping that they'll do it again sometime.

agarzaldynrd
04-25-2010, 08:45 AM
I second that!! Thanks to the best SUPREME TEAM around!!!

Scrappinsass
04-25-2010, 09:29 AM
I'll add my *Thanks* to that too!!

FJchickie
04-25-2010, 09:48 AM
We are lucky, we've got a great group of Supreme's! Thanks again, I can't wait for the next one! :vb_chirolp_iei:

marshmella
04-25-2010, 10:43 AM
I had the best time too and hope that they will do another one :biggrin: I have never participated and I LOVE IT!!! There might just be another addiction starting :twitcy::twitcy:

Thank you supremes!!!

tbcarter2002
04-25-2010, 11:03 AM
I agree, we have the best of the best on the Supreme Team and that speed scrap was so much fun. I definitely hope we do that again. Thank you!

britnkaysmemaw2
04-25-2010, 11:29 AM
Ditto everyones comments. The Best Supreme Team around...and the greatest Speed Scrap ever. It was a ton of fun. Thanks gals. Can't wait for the next one!

briarwoodpups
04-25-2010, 11:46 AM
I'll add to that! I had a blast, regardless of the fact that my PSE froze and lost the layouts I was working on. I know.... the save button... I rarely lose a layout, but I guess I was really working hard and forgot to save! But no matter what, I still had tons of fun! This ST has really kicked things up a notch and are giving the sit lots of energy. I love it!

Darlene Currie
04-25-2010, 12:20 PM
I'm so-o-o-o sad I couldn't make it! Next time hopefully. Glad everyone enjoyed it (a little jealous here).

geniaBeana
04-25-2010, 02:25 PM
! There might just be another addiction starting :twitcy::twitcy:

Thank you supremes!!!

You don't know the half of it ;) I'm addicted and am contemplating printing an album of just my SS layoust and titling it "The Art of the Speed Scrap" lol

britaneejean
04-25-2010, 04:11 PM
i like that idea Val! it was a fun night! glad to hear that everyone had fun. we should make this a weekly/bi-weekly kind of thing :laugh:

SparkysGirl
04-25-2010, 05:14 PM
You don't know the half of it ;) I'm addicted and am contemplating printing an album of just my SS layoust and titling it "The Art of the Speed Scrap" lol

Oh, Val! I love the idea of a speed scrap album, and "The Art of the Speed Scrap" is an awesome title! I'm so glad y'all had fun! I had a ball! Just this past September, I posted my VERY FIRST speed scrap layout in the gallery ... and throughout the process of completing that speed scrap layout ... Jenn had to keep reminding me to breathe! I was panic stricken! But, I have become so addicted to them ... and, I learn something new every time I participate. I try to NEVER EVER miss one ... SO I'M LOOKING FORWARD to the one you're hosting on the 30th! YAY! Another speed scrap on the horizon!!!!

donakat
04-25-2010, 10:34 PM
It was a fun night with you guys, and I agree that the ST rocks! Love their enthusiasm and creativity, and willingness to really get involved in the activities here. Speed scraps are great, and often result in some special layouts--no time to second and third guess every little thing you do, just do it and move on:wink:!!

dylabel
04-26-2010, 05:24 AM
I like them for some of the same reasons as everyone else - the thought of scrapping with no idea of what it will look like at the end is such a blast! I enjoyed it too and really hope that we can work into the schedule as a regular event :) Great job ST!!

agarzaldynrd
04-26-2010, 06:02 AM
New album getting started!!! I bet I'll have to order a few books to be able to get all my ss los on them. Thanks for the idea Val.

j_camargo6
04-26-2010, 12:03 PM
I hope the ST hosts another one soon....I had to miss this one, but it sounds like a BLAST!