PDA

View Full Version : Awol

landofoz
04-07-2010, 02:10 PM
Hi girls, I just snuck in to the study for a chat, as you can see i am amongst the missing.LOL.
I have had the inside of the house painted, what a job but when you get the Professionals in they want everything moved. Just got that finished and every thing put back> Then my great grand daughter arrived, OMG she is only 15 MTHs and she had everything demolished in no time ! lol
The very dog is running away every time she sees her coming!! I had a Drs app on Tues (wee break) Wed pre admission to the Hospital ( im getting my knee done)and today they are leaving:bump: Whew! Believe it or not , i have more visitors coming:eek1 today, so now you know why i am AWOL
George and i are exhausted:rolleyes1::bye: for now:bye:

SparkysGirl
04-07-2010, 02:13 PM
We miss you, Maggie! Hope you're on the mend, and calm and peace return to your home.

britaneejean
04-07-2010, 02:32 PM
oh goodness! i'd be AWOL for awhile too, including time to recover from everything! it's crazy how little toddlers can destroy everything (mine's 16 months old & it's a daily "ritual" haha). hope recovery from surgery is quick & that you have loads of help! we miss you!

britnkaysmemaw2
04-07-2010, 02:48 PM
Whew---you will need to recover from the recovery, ROFL.

Hope surgery goes well, and you are on the mend quickly and back amongst your virtual GDS friends with lots of photos of all the activity.

Debra
04-07-2010, 03:08 PM
OH boy! Sounds like you are busy busy! Wishing you a speedy recovery from your knee surgery and hope the visitors don't stay too long and are older than 15 months!

Hugs!

Gem
04-07-2010, 04:08 PM
Maggie, You've been busy! Perhaps the knee surgery will give you time to recoup! We trust that everything will be great and you'll be up and about in no time.

donakat
04-07-2010, 05:40 PM
Good luck on your knee surgery, Maggie. I'm sure it will go well, and you'll be so happy when you can get around again!

carolyn17_4
04-07-2010, 07:25 PM
Wow you are a busy girl!! Hope your recovery goes very smooth and you get some pampering in there sometime!

grammaj
04-07-2010, 09:26 PM
Good Luck on your knee surgery,

Scrappinsass
04-09-2010, 03:55 AM
OH poor you Maggie! Just moving everything out of your *room* would have been a major operation! Hope you got all the photo cataloging done before you had to pack up!!

Sounds like you've found the all time hit for weight loss... get a toddler to look after! LOL They are sure great to have around and sure great to wave bye bye too :laugh:. Your operation (glad you're finally getting it done) will give you the perfect excuse to rest (scrap that is..- we've missed you). Hope it goes smoothly and hope your recovery is fast! :biggrin: