PDA

View Full Version : HELP ....needed for Building Shop/and Checkout

Love4Scrap
02-14-2010, 12:46 AM
Hey there everyone,
I not sure where to start and I'm not having any luck with the search of the internet,so I am convienced that if I can't find the answers here that are needed ,Then I won't find them.

Here is My questions/problem. I have an Aunt that 54 Years old and has Cancer in the Colon area basically, and I can't pro-nounce that name either... to long... Anyway I am wanting to MAKE QP'S TO SALE TO HELP HER OUT ALITTLE. I don't have the means that others do to help her ,but I want to try this and take the proceeds and send that way... She needs it and in the stage 4 that she is in ,I am not sure how long she has and so that MEANS I HAVE TO HURRY AND LEARN WHATS NEEDED TO GET THE BALL ROLLING.

Therefore I come to each of you that are the experts here and ask whats needs done..

1. To open the Store to sale the qp
2. the cart set up for the paypal ONLY (checkout)
3. running a wed store basically...............................

JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING NEEDED TO GET THIS OFF THE GROUND .... IS WHAT I NEED TO KNOW...

IF any of you are able to help me get this started in the right direction then I would be ever so greatful. I and My family are on a crusade for My Aunt and I want to do my very best to help her.

I just have to have your help getting there. I appriecate anything and everything that I can get started with. Thanks a Million for taking the time to look @ this and seeing what it was about...

Have a Great Valentine's Day