PDA

View Full Version : And so it is time.....

j_camargo6
02-07-2010, 05:39 PM
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/data/500/dprincess_retirement_announce.jpg

It's time for me to focus on my primary career...motherhood. I'll miss designing a great deal, but hope to get back to it someday!

Thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement!

britnkaysmemaw2
02-07-2010, 05:51 PM
Please say it is not so!!! I will Soooo miss you Jenn. You are an amazing designer and such a huge part of GDS.
I know life and motherhood must come first, but we will really miss you here, and look forward to the time when you do make your big comeback.

Good luck Jenn in whatever path God leads you to.

agarzaldynrd
02-07-2010, 05:51 PM
NNNOOOOOO!!! OMG! This is such sad news Jenn but I know how life and priorities work! I hope you will be around from time to time and that when you return to designing that you return to GDS!!! Good Luck and enjoy motherhood!

j_camargo6
02-07-2010, 05:52 PM
Aw, thanks, Gals!
And I'm just quitting designing...not scrapping (heaven forbid!) :)
I'll still be around the place, LOL....

techie girl
02-07-2010, 05:59 PM
Oh Jenn,I have so enjoyed your speed scraps and challenges.I will miss them so much. I know that family must come first.As much time as I spend on this computer I don't know what I would do if I still had children at home.
We will all miss you but I am so glad you will still be around.Take care.hugs.

tbcarter2002
02-07-2010, 06:19 PM
Oh, please say it isn't so! Jenn, you are such an amazing designer and I have enjoyed your designs and speed scraps and challenges so much. I am sad you are leaving but I do understand that family has to come first and with 6 girls and a hubby at home to take care of, I'm amazed at all you have been able to do. I agree, when you do get back to designing, I hope you come back to GDS!!! And I hope you will still hang out here with us when you have a chance. Good luck to you....I wish you only the best in your future endeavors. :cry:

scrapmami
02-07-2010, 06:36 PM
I'm so going to miss you and your kits, but I completely understand the reasoning behind your decision. Good luck to you!

SparkysGirl
02-07-2010, 06:47 PM
I'm crushed ...

I understand your decision ... being a wife and mom are the highest calling ... and you're right to put those roles first.

I'm gonna miss you, though, with all my heart.

I stumbled across this site just before the last Supreme Team contest. For some reason, I thought I should participate ... I truly had no business, I'd only been digiscrapping a short time, and I really didn't have a clue how to do anything yet. I didn't make it past Round 1, but I was immediately encouraged by Jenn and other sweet folks (you know who you are!) around GDS. Their encouragement kept me going ...

So, I feel like I'm Linus from Charlie Brown ... and my security blanket just got yanked ...

You're a sweet "virtual friend", Jenn ... please don't go too far!

britaneejean
02-07-2010, 07:09 PM
jenn! you've been such a treasured friend for the past little while & i've been so grateful for the help & friendship you've extended to me. my heart was crushed when you talked about it but i completely understand. family & motherhood come first & are of the highest calling. thank you for taking me under your wing around here. hope to still "see" you! xoxo, brit

donakat
02-07-2010, 07:20 PM
This is horrible news for us who love your designs, Jenn, but I quite understand your reasons and know choosing family is always justified. I will miss your wonderful designs, and your challenges so much, but am glad you'll still be around. The Dancing Princesses are the important thing!

jhyll
02-07-2010, 08:35 PM
Oh Jenn! You have been such a support and wonderful friend to me and I am giong to miss you sorely. At least we will get to see you around though, so that at least is some good news. Good luck................a SAHM is truly wonderful and I am sure you will love it and the kids as well. Lots of love my friend :)

twirlyjoy
02-07-2010, 10:32 PM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

So sad, but understand your reasons completely!

Hope you will stll be around the site :)

lgameau
02-07-2010, 11:12 PM
OMG Jenn, I am going to miss your designs......I hope you do eventually come back, but I can totally understand about family coming first. That is one of the main reasons I just scrap! Family & Work and Scrapping are enough for me!
Good Luck and see you around GDS!

landofoz
02-08-2010, 03:34 AM
So sorry you are leaving i loved your designs Good Luck

southflascrapper
02-08-2010, 04:59 AM
Jenn,

Big hugs to you, you will be missed. I bought your store yesterday, thank you for the sale. I wish you the best of everything and hope that you pop in from time to time. Family always comes first. Thank you for all of the challenges and your kindness.

Xoxoxo,
Tracy

michellemomof3
02-08-2010, 05:00 AM
Nooooooo, you can't leave us.:no: You make such wonderful designs. We need you here, kids can raise themselves, can't they?!!

Okay, fine. I understand, really I do. Just know that your stuff will be greatly missed & you better stay in touch. I will be anxiously awaiting your "big comeback"!!:bye:

amandamoo
02-08-2010, 05:46 AM
Oh, no! We are so sad to be losing you, but I totally understand that as mothers we have to put the first things first. Many blessings to you and your family. Hope to see you around!

StacieMac
02-08-2010, 06:19 AM
I, too, will miss your designs (and plan to stock up on some more before they are all gone), but as some who recently made a similar decision, I understand how difficult it can be and totally support yours. Though I have moments when I miss my career, they cannot compare to the peace I feel when I know I am taking care of my family. I hope your decision brings you much peace and lots of extra time to enjoy and have fun with your family. Blessings to you and yours!

diamndprincz
02-08-2010, 06:37 AM
Jenn you will be missed! You have always been so nice and encouraging. I know your little ladies are going to enjoy having more time with you and that's what is most important. Hope to see you around!

marshmella
02-08-2010, 06:49 AM
So sorry to see you go :bye: but will see you around!!!

californiateri
02-08-2010, 08:02 AM
:cry: Oh no - I'm so sad! I love your designs and the speed scraps are always so much fun. But having said that I - I think you're making the right decision. Your family should be your first priority - there will be time later when they don't need you as much to get back to designing. Nowdays, it's so popular for women to put their "career" above the family needs, so I respect the designer's that have lately put their families first. Hope you'll still get a chance to come "hang-out" once and a while.

May the Lord bless you and your family!

daisydilly
02-08-2010, 08:08 AM
OOOOh no not another of my favorites leaving !!!! You will surely be missed as a designer but hopefully you won't be leaving us totally. Thanks so very much for all the great designs you have given us and hopefully you'll return soon.

Hugs, Vicki:sad1:

kcsimpson99
02-08-2010, 09:31 AM
Awww, Jenn...

You know how much I love ya...you are such a great friend, awesome & talented designer, and a great lady :wink:

And...you know that with everything that has been going on in my life lately, that I completely understand your decision :bigeyes:

I admire you so much.
Thank you for the privilege of working with your gorgeous designs and for the privilege of being your friend.

PLEASE keep in touch :hi:
All the best to you and your family,
Amy

j_camargo6
02-08-2010, 09:57 AM
You are all so incredibly sweet! Thanks for your kindness, and look for me in the forum....I'll still be here :)

HisKid
02-08-2010, 02:42 PM
oh wow ... Jenn, you are an awesome designer and will be greatly missed! But, I'm sure we all totally understand that family should be our first and most important priority. Enjoy the change and hope to see you around.

Scrappinsass
02-08-2010, 08:57 PM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW... but but .. WE are your family too!! and we're bigger kids than them others!! LOLOL..

SSSSOOOOOOO sorry to hear you're leaving!! You will sooo missed around here! You're so talented and it's a real loss we'll be feeling here!!

I sure know and understand about family first. They grow up so quickly that you wonder what happened!

I look forward to seeing you *around* here I hope you'll have the time to spend with us in the forums encouraging us fledglings along! I for one can use all the help I can get!

Much Love
Lone

triciacurtis
02-08-2010, 09:05 PM
Jenn, I will miss 'working' with you, but I better still see you around here!

Surfs Up
02-08-2010, 09:34 PM
I simply treasure your talent, however I applaud your decision!!! I know you will be back with more wonderful fun for all. :love-smiley-011:

kukigari
02-09-2010, 05:52 AM
We are going to miss you Jenn, but I understand your desicion, enjoy your motherhood!

HollyS
02-09-2010, 06:56 AM
*Sniff...........*Sob.........*WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! Seriously, you have been such a bright star in our GDS universe with your designs, your pep talks, your support of us all and inspiration you share! GDS will surely NOT be the same without you on our Design Team...

But having said all that, I respect and understand your decision :) We love ya and hope to see you around here! Besides, you have to find time to take care of yourself by making hoppy and friend time!

emeraldsong
02-09-2010, 03:09 PM
I saw the title and just wanted to cry.

I, too, echo the sentiments and words above. I will miss your designs, your SS, your use of artistic interpretation, and your challenges. You are a bright and shining star here and you will be greatly missed. (Sob - hankie - blow nose)

May you be blessed as you go forward. Look backwards without regret and know that you are held by love in the now.

Blessings
(sniff, sniff, sob)
Laura

j_camargo6
02-09-2010, 03:33 PM
You guys are making me CRY! All the sweet comments are really heartwarming....I appreciate them so much!

Oh, and I'm still going to be here....I'm not dying, LOL....just taking a break from selling for a while :) Where else would I be? GDS was my very first digi-home...

Gem
02-28-2010, 06:23 PM
Jenn,
So sorry to see you go, but so understand that family comes first. I tried to pick up some of your items, but the sale isn't showing up. :hairpull:Please help.

DeannaJ
02-28-2010, 07:46 PM
Good luck to you with your return to full-time motherhood. I'm sure you won't regret your decision. Motherhood is definitely the highest calling!! And when you get to Grandmother-hood, it's the icing on the cake!! Good luck to you, hon!! Enjoy. Thanks for your great creations. Even though I haven't been active here on the boards much, I've been active at the store!! (my dh will say a little TOO active!!) :) God Bless you!!

triciacurtis
02-28-2010, 09:07 PM
I am so sad that the end of February is here. :no:

MaLupeDel
02-28-2010, 09:44 PM
to hear that. I will miss you. You helped me a lot. May the good Lord bless you and yours. I hope to be around when you come back.:sad44:

SparkysGirl
03-01-2010, 07:28 AM
I am so sad that the end of February is here. :no:

Me too ....
:no:

j_camargo6
03-01-2010, 08:41 AM
You guys are the BEST! Thank you and I'll be seeing you around the forum :)

Andrea
03-01-2010, 09:12 AM
You will be missed! I hope to see you designing again in the future. :)

Randje
03-01-2010, 10:21 AM
Have not really gotten to know you that well but I am very sorry to see you go...
Loved your designs. It is good to hear you will still be active here! And those little ones grow up way too fast, so enjoy all those little special moments!

Hug :dancing: