PDA

View Full Version : Junkie Challenge?

SparkysGirl
02-07-2010, 07:58 AM
Will there be a February GDS Junkie Challenge? I can't find the category in the forum ... I might be missing it, cuz I didn't sleep well last night.

agarzaldynrd
02-07-2010, 08:11 AM
It's not up Lisa as far as I can tell. I did post a lo to the junkie gallery and listed it on my scrappin 7 otherwise I'd forget I did it!! lol

SparkysGirl
02-07-2010, 08:51 AM
Thanks, Anna! I did the layout and uploaded it before I noticed that there wasn't a thread ... I'm gonna copy you and post it to my Scrappin' 7, too ...

BTW ... LOVE THAT PHOTO OF XRISSY-MARIE IN THE GALLERY! You just have to scrap that one!

irishgull
02-07-2010, 09:01 AM
I've done the same: uploaded a layout in the gallery and linked in the scrappin seven thread!

britnkaysmemaw2
02-07-2010, 11:08 AM
Me too ladies. Guess if there is no challenge this month we can change them to just our Member galleries.

agarzaldynrd
02-07-2010, 11:15 AM
Thanks Lisa, she is kinda cute!!! I think I already scrapped this one but now I'm going to go back and check because if I haven't, I really need to!! lol

Thanks, Anna! I did the layout and uploaded it before I noticed that there wasn't a thread ... I'm gonna copy you and post it to my Scrappin' 7, too ...

BTW ... LOVE THAT PHOTO OF XRISSY-MARIE IN THE GALLERY! You just have to scrap that one!

southflascrapper
02-09-2010, 02:15 AM
I'm doing the same thing ladies, posting in the Junkie gallery and adding it to my Scrappin 7 thread. It won't hurt anything. I have looked all over for the Feb 2010 post and figured that it hadn't been posted yet because of the Supreme Team contest.

mosser77
02-09-2010, 05:07 AM
I'm doing the same thing ladies, posting in the Junkie gallery and adding it to my Scrappin 7 thread. It won't hurt anything. I have looked all over for the Feb 2010 post and figured that it hadn't been posted yet because of the Supreme Team contest.

Sorry ladies! It hasn't been posted yet because I'm a slacker. But....I am having a hard time getting bonuses for you, so just continue to post in the Junkie gallery and if/when we get some bonuses together, I'll let you know :)

ETA: Carola has offered up a gift card to her store, so I will go ahead and start a thread for February and as more bonuses come in, I'll add them :) Thanks for your patience!

landofoz
02-14-2010, 03:05 AM
Thanks i was wondering the same thing