PDA

View Full Version : Am I a Scrap Addict or what?

Phoenix
09-30-2006, 06:11 PM
LOL I have been taking photos of concretes and the walls on the house for texture reasons LOL and my sister is out there laughing at me thinking Im really weird!

Sis: What are you doing?
Me: Im taking pictures of the concrete and walls coz they have some really good textures in them and they make good brushes.
Sis: *LMAO*
Sis to my Mum: I think Melissa has been on that computer for too long shes really lost it mum.
Me: I havent lost it... if you knew what a graphic designer likes doing then you'd understand!!

LOL ... some people!! I dont know

twirlyjoy
10-01-2006, 12:04 AM
rofl - I have been known to do exactly the same - getting 'looks' and sighs from my girls and my dad!!! Why they considered it strange that I took photos of rocks and tree trunks, I don't know!!

Debra
10-04-2006, 09:08 AM
Yep, been there and done that too! I love using those pics for different textures and overlays!

Xaria
10-05-2006, 12:09 AM
If you do it in public places carry a clipboard and take photos while ticking things on the clipboard while muttering to yourself...

Phoenix
10-05-2006, 02:27 AM
I dont think I will risk the public... but really honestly Im the type of person that doesnt give a hoot what people think lol.

hystrix21
10-06-2006, 03:16 AM
that's too funny!! Some people just don't understand! *laughs*

admin
10-12-2006, 05:18 AM
Ever think: Ok, I actually went to bed at a decent hour last night, that means I can scrap all night tonight!!

My thoughts this morning while drinking my FIRST cup of coffee... :)

twirlyjoy
10-12-2006, 06:47 AM
Ever think: Ok, I actually went to bed at a decent hour last night, that means I can scrap all night tonight!!

My thoughts this morning while drinking my FIRST cup of coffee... :)

oh dear, and I thought it was only me!! lol!

strawbry_wine
10-12-2006, 11:25 AM
heehee, this is sooo funny!! Just this morning I was talking closeups of horses' coats for just this reason!!!! And over the last couple of weeks I've taken texture shots of barnwood, weeds and a really kewl shot of a wasp nest. Yep. we're all weird. Doncha just love it ; ))))

Phoenix
10-12-2006, 11:36 AM
gawd wasp nets? I hate wasps