PDA

View Full Version : Tip for Brushes

landofoz
01-28-2010, 03:11 PM
I want to pass this Tip on as it has happened to me also.

A while back, I was using a set of brushes called “Stamp Alpha.” Every time I wanted to choose a different letter brush, I had to go all the way up to the options bar to open the brush picker, then choose my new letter brush. (I make it sound like I had to hike to China, don’t I!)

Well, my button-pushing paid off on that day. I found out if I’m using the brush tool, and I simply right-click on my image, the brush picker will open right there. Voila! It was like magic…ok, maybe that’s a big much.

It was definitely one of those light bulb moments. With the brush picker open, all I had to do was double-click on the new brush and the brush picker would close and my new brush was ready to use.
And speaking of light bulb moments and brushes, a friend of mine recently called me with a “brush” question. She told me she didn’t think her brush was working right because no matter what brush or size of brush she chose, her mouse pointer always looked like cross-hairs. Do you know what the problem was? She had her Caps Lock on.
:blahblah: L Sattgast

britnkaysmemaw2
01-28-2010, 04:07 PM
I read that in one of her Newsletters, but a great reminder to all of us. Thanks for sharing.

DavisChronicles
01-28-2010, 04:54 PM
I had no idea the caps lock would do that!! Thanks for sharing!! =)