PDA

View Full Version : I Bought New Software

babydoe
04-18-2007, 10:48 PM
Well, I finally did it. I just ordered PSE 5. I ordered in on eBay and with shipping paid $43.02. It is supposed to be new in an unopened box so I think it was a pretty good deal. All the stores have it here for $100. I have been looking at videos and tutorials on this software and it sure looks easier than my PS 7 is for scrapbooking. I just hope I don't have to relearn EVERYTHING--it has taken me 7 months to get to where I am fairly comfortable with what I have. Oh well, it's done now, I'm just gonna wait for it to be delivered in a few days. :confused1:

casey4
04-18-2007, 11:21 PM
Have fun learning about your new software - getting new software is always an adventure.

twirlyjoy
04-18-2007, 11:58 PM
I'm afraid that i don't use any version of PSE, (am a PSP user through and through!) but I know there are lots of people here who do use it, and I'm sure of you have any problems, they will be quick to help you out :)

bdjeepers
05-03-2007, 07:59 AM
I like PSE 5 and use it a lot. You got a bonus, too, if you plan to use Vista anytime soon - Adobe has a Vista patch, and I think it's about the only one they've made ready for Vista unless they've come out with a newer PSE version.

babyofmine
05-03-2007, 08:06 AM
I have PSE 5 (I won it here at the anniversary celebration! wahoo!) and I LOVE it! I had jused PSP 7 and X before, as well as Picture It Express 9. PSE 5 is very intuitive, and has so many options. I am sure you will LOVE it as well. :D
I installed my PSE 5 on Vista with absolutely no problems. :)