PDA

View Full Version : New Years Resolution Anyone?

Debra
12-30-2009, 08:40 AM
Wow... Can you believe the year is almost over?

I'm thinking I better start thinking of those things I want to really accomplish in 2010.

Are you?

Here's a few I'm hoping to accomplish:

1). Spend more time with my grown children - there never seems to be enough time.

2). Put others before myself and serve the Lord as best as I can.

3). Become more financially stable.. yeah..lol.. good luck with that my heart keeps telling me!

4). Continue to strive to help GDS be the best it can be.

5). Exercise, keep running no matter what or how hard it is.

Ok... I'm ready!

Have your resolutions for 2010? Whatcha got?

elenasworld
12-30-2009, 01:10 PM
Wow -- that is a lot Debra
I need to start with baby steps

I am going to try to do Project 365 this coming year

and my dh and I are exercising together. that will be a first for us.
He moved his bike near my treadmill -- I am sure he will have his headphones
on, but I am hoping we motivate each other

donakat
12-30-2009, 01:51 PM
I need to clean up my office. Hopefully this year.... Although this just may be biting off more than I can chew--how will I find a place for it all?? And I am certainly not promising to clean the garage this year!!

glonet
12-30-2009, 02:25 PM
If you solve the problem of your office let me know! I desperately need to do the same. I am such a packrat!
Gloria

britnkaysmemaw2
12-30-2009, 07:19 PM
I want my DH and I both to stay healthy in 2010.
To find a place to live and get out of this RV.
For my family to all get along. (With 3 girls, seems one of them is always at odds with the other, and I had hoped once they grew up they would get over it, lol)

Happy New Year to all!

Scrappinsass
12-30-2009, 09:25 PM
In 2010 my top priority is my health - so I'm pledging to use my Wii and/or go for a walk every day! I'm also going to start back on my *clean* food lifestyle - by that I mean - no packaged foods - everything from scratch and drink lots of clean liquids (water, green/herbal teas).

If I'm true to myself then the rest shouldn't need to be resolved to.. I hope! lol :biggrin::biggrin:

Happy New Year everyone!!