PDA

View Full Version : Arrrggghhhh!!!

Maisie
04-10-2007, 11:01 PM
I was working on a layout for 2 hours, tonight, and I was finally finishing it up, when Photoshop froze! I had to shut down the program, I never thought to save as I worked. This is like the 3rd time this happened to me.
I'm just too tired to start over tonight. I'll start back up in the morning.
*sigh!*
:sad44:

Doro
04-11-2007, 01:19 AM
Is not sad, happens to me also always times!
I could also always throw then before rage.

I press you times.:wink1:

twirlyjoy
04-11-2007, 01:59 AM
oh no!! Poor you!! I am so glad that I use psp which has an autosave feature - at least then if we lose power or something, I still have my LO at some stage!

Debra
04-11-2007, 04:31 AM
You definitely get my simpathy...I've had this happen more times than I wish to say! Every time I'm still shocked and appalled when it happens! Ughhh....

ScrappinBikerChick
04-11-2007, 06:22 AM
Sorry you lost your layout....I have been burned so many times (for fun & for work) that I instinctively save every few minutes. I hope the layout turns out even better the second time!!

ckbymommy
04-11-2007, 07:31 AM
Oh no, Maisie! That sucks, and has happened to me more than once (you'd think a girl would learn her lesson, ROFLOL) Welll, at least the creative part of deciding what you want to do with the LO is done - just have to put it back together.

Andrea
04-11-2007, 09:03 AM
So sorry. We have all felt the sting of this!:frown:

Maisie
04-11-2007, 09:07 AM
Well, it makes me feel somewhat better, that I am not the only one this happens to.
But it still sucks, big time.

Shandy
04-11-2007, 09:45 AM
SNAGS!!! yep.. been there and then I just sit and STARE at the computer hoping that it will magically re-appear! so sorry to hear this!

Andrea
04-11-2007, 11:04 AM
What I also hate is when Photoshop crashes after I have created a bunch of great brushes and then they are gone! Haven't figured out yet if I can get those back. Grrr...

Shandy
04-11-2007, 12:26 PM
oh Andrea -- now that would be awful!!!

ckbymommy
04-12-2007, 07:43 PM
What I also hate is when Photoshop crashes after I have created a bunch of great brushes and then they are gone! Haven't figured out yet if I can get those back. Grrr...

Wow! I never thought about that - I usually save when I exit the program. I think I will start saving my brush set everytime I create one from now on!

brandiwest
04-12-2007, 07:55 PM
I hate when that happens!! SORRY!!

redring
04-13-2007, 05:01 AM
This was hapening pretty bad for a bit on my pc. I have no idea what dh did to fix it. but I can say I had it hapen enough times I get paranoid now and try to save as soon as I get a decent amount done. :)

Maisie
04-13-2007, 09:06 AM
Oh, I was working on the LO again last night, and the program froze again.
I just closed my eyes and started praying. Luckily it unfroze. I saved it immediatley!
Andrea... Sorry you lost all those brushes, now that does stink!

ADesignGallery
04-15-2007, 08:59 AM
Ooooh, been there, done that, bought the T-Shirt. :cry:

I try to remember a CTRL+S for a quick save every 10 minutes or so while I'm working on a project sometimes it might be overkill to quick-save so frequently, but it's better than crying over a day's worth of work (yep, like I said... I've done that too! :eek1 )
~Nita