PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving!

HollyS
11-25-2009, 09:48 AM
Just wanted to take a moment to wish all of you who will be observing this holiday to have a safe and wonderful time with your family and friends!

I'm especially thankful this year for so many things and am super excited that my siblings and our kids plus our mom and dad will all be together for this holiday! Such a major feat but Deb is the final piece putting this puzzle together since she is driving all the way down here from Maryland!

Take care!
Holly

dylabel
11-25-2009, 10:03 AM
Thanx Holly - as dysfunctional as my family is (lol) I am still glad that we have the chance to be together. It's always better with family! My wishes to everyone else celebrating Turkey Day!

britnkaysmemaw2
11-25-2009, 10:04 AM
How wonderful that you can all be together. My family is scattered all over the U.S. this year, but hopefully will all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with their friends and family where they are.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

daisydilly
11-25-2009, 10:08 AM
Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow. We will take time to eat then get back to packing as we are moving Dec 1st!!

twirlyjoy
11-25-2009, 12:42 PM
Wishing you all a fantastic Thanksgiving!

tbcarter2002
11-25-2009, 01:28 PM
I'm looking forward to having much of my family here tomorrow.

I hope everyone has a Happy and safe Thanksgiving!

donakat
11-25-2009, 04:26 PM
We've got almost everyone here now, and I've grabbed a few moments online while DGD is napping. We've had a long day so far at the zoo, the carousel, etc., and both DGD and I are pooped! Tomorrow is another long day, but it is great to have lots of family here to share the day. I'm thankful for that opportunity. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, too!

Heather / HK Designs
11-25-2009, 06:20 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.. hope you all have a happy and safe holiday!:love-smiley-011:

agarzaldynrd
11-25-2009, 07:04 PM
Well, we are all home...Brownsville, way south Texas. Before my dad passed away 12 years ago he made us promise that Thanksgiving would always be at his house. It always was before and little did he know that he did not even have to ask. This is now and always will be HOME!!! We were all together tonight and we always have so much fun together. I am so thankful that I have a family that enjoys being together!!

Have a great day tomorrow and stay safe if you are traveling.

SlidingKat
11-25-2009, 09:55 PM
Hope everyone has a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving. and an uneventful drive if you are going to be on the road.

Don't forget to take pictures and share your layouts.