PDA

View Full Version : in my theatre seat waiting...

HollyS
11-19-2009, 08:32 PM
For New Moon to start!!!

tbcarter2002
11-19-2009, 09:00 PM
That is no surprise Holly! LOL! I hope you enjoy it. :popcorn:

britnkaysmemaw2
11-19-2009, 09:29 PM
Hope it is everything you are wishing it to be.

twirlyjoy
11-20-2009, 12:07 AM
Now I'm wishing I'd booked to go and see it, but was a bit disappointed with the Twilight film and didn't want to be disappointed again! Maybe I should have just gone to see it!

lazyscrapper
11-20-2009, 03:50 AM
I'm crying Holly. I so want to see it and I doesn't start here til Dec 2nd. I'm going to a double feature, Twilight first then New Moon. But I can't wait!!!!

OK you may have to give lots of details so I will knwo whether the wait is worth it.

ENJOY!!!

JAB
11-20-2009, 04:18 AM
So...how was it??? I want to see it this weekend but not sure if it will work out-

I loved all the books...but didn't like the Twilight movie much..I am really hoping this one is better...of course even if it isn't I am sure I will go see it!!!

HollyS
11-20-2009, 07:01 AM
This book was my least favorite of all four but I knew the movie was going to still be good and it was! I thought Kristen was more controlled with her acting this time around (in Twilight I felt there was some over acting on her part)...she was awesome!

I didn't read the book again before the movie on purpose but now plan to..LOL!

Now can't wait for eclipse to come out in June. It's gonna get way better. You just can't deny the love between Edward and Bella and then the pull of Jacob on Bella's heart!

michellemomof3
11-20-2009, 08:01 AM
So...how was it??? I want to see it this weekend but not sure if it will work out-

I loved all the books...but didn't like the Twilight movie much..I am really hoping this one is better...of course even if it isn't I am sure I will go see it!!!

I felt the same way Julie. But this movie was MUCH better than the first. They stuck pretty close to the book & they added a few parts to make it more action-packed.

HollyS
11-20-2009, 08:02 AM
I felt the same way Julie. But this movie was MUCH better than the first. They stuck pretty close to the book & they added a few parts to make it more action-packed.

definately agree!

mom2snn
11-20-2009, 11:10 AM
I am sooo drooling here! I have to wait until it's on pay-per-view to see it! They've already got a release date for "Eclipse"? That was quick!

honu
11-20-2009, 12:28 PM
Loved New Moon *woot it was so much better than Twilight. The special effects were awesome! June 30, 2010...Eclipse...can't wait :love-smiley-011:

ckbymommy
11-20-2009, 08:24 PM
Just got back from the theater. I agree - this was my least favorite book, but the movie was good. And OMG, the guy playing Jacob is HOT!!

lazyscrapper
11-20-2009, 08:30 PM
So jealous. Now i am going to see it on Dec 2nd even if it's late. Maybe I can schedule a late start on the 3rd

diamndprincz
11-21-2009, 08:36 AM
Another vote for a great movie! As soon as Netflix gets it, I am watching it again. The production of this one was sooo much better....the sound and visual effects seemed to be more pronounced.