PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Magic! (its on sale too)

JAB
11-18-2009, 07:50 AM
I am feeling the Christmas spirit early this year, but my husband doesn't like for me get out any Christmas stuff until after Thanksgiving. So the closest I could get to Christmas was designing! I give you Christmas Magic! These were inspired by Christmas cards. I was trying to design our family card and these were some of the sayings I thought about! So here you go- hope they will be useful !

Oh, and by the way...they are on SALE 25% off until the end of the month!!
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/images/medium/_jab/jab_christmasmagic_MED.jpg

tbcarter2002
11-18-2009, 08:09 AM
These are great word arts for Christmas layouts or cards Julie!

britnkaysmemaw2
11-18-2009, 09:31 AM
Fabulous word art, and on sale too. Woohoo!!!!!*woot

elenasworld
11-18-2009, 10:44 AM
super sweet new word art Julie!
your husband and mine can get together -- mine refuses to put up christmas lights outside, since his ladder doesn't go high enough -- wonder if i can use that for vacumming, the cord wasn't long enough to do that room?

JAB
11-18-2009, 10:59 AM
super sweet new word art Julie!
your husband and mine can get together -- mine refuses to put up christmas lights outside, since his ladder doesn't go high enough -- wonder if i can use that for vacumming, the cord wasn't long enough to do that room?

LOL- my hubby won't do outside lights either- but he has no excuse....I have often thought about telling him I was going to stop doing laundry because I just didn't like it :)