PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter!

okblues
04-08-2007, 08:56 AM
Wishing all of you a wonderful Easter! Quiet day planned here as hubby is out of town. We went to the sunrise church service this morning. We will have dinner with hubby's grandmother & family, then come back home & hunt eggs. Hopefully outside, although it is still cold & they are calling for rain. Hope you all enjoy your day!

Debra
04-08-2007, 09:27 AM
Happy Easter to you too Alice and everyone! Quiet day here too. Hannah and I went to the early Service and are enjoying a quiet day and dinner tonight with hubby. God Bless Everyone!

Robbi1
04-08-2007, 09:43 AM
Happy Easter to all. Michaele, Dh, Kay and Kori are here for the weekend, we have more family arriving in a little bit. It is clearing and we will have a beautiful day. God Bless and Happy Easter from our family to yours!

twirlyjoy
04-08-2007, 01:07 PM
Happy Easter everyone - we had a lovely day at my Dad's, including an Easter egg hunt, and a hot air balloon landing at the park just up the road!! Beautiful weather too - hope everyone has/had a fantastic day :)

ckbymommy
04-08-2007, 04:55 PM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m241/ckbymommy/blinkies/pink_lily.gif

Not so quiet day here. The kids woke up to empty baskets and clues from the "easter bunny" that lead them on a scavenger hunt to get all their basket goodies. Then I started cooking Easter dinner and about noon 2 of our adult kiddo's showed up with 5 of our 7 grandkids.

After doing a little craft with the 3 that are preschoolers plus my preschooler, I took them downstairs (rather than the outside plans, since its about 20 degrees and snowing) to hunt for goodies. Then back upstairs to eat ham, ham and more ham.

Now I am sitting here catching up on forum and email, trying not to fall asleep in my chair. Got plenty of great pictures!!

yin
04-08-2007, 05:49 PM
Happy Easter!

It's mon morning for me already, we had a wonderful morning service in church, a quiet time at home in our own devotions, i which for the first time, we taught the kids to sing some hymns with us (the Old Rugged Cross, and He Lives), so it was pretty special.

Maisie
04-09-2007, 09:39 PM
I'm so glad everyone had a nice Easter.
I was traveling back from Atlanta. A 12 hour drive. We didn't stop too often, so we could get home before dark. Plus I was so sick, and this A.M. I woke to having bronchitis.
You know I didn't think there would be too much traffic. Sunday being a holiday and all. But there was so much traffic, you'd think it was ruch hour traffic!
I am so behind in my layouts and posts. Off to do that right now!!!

ckbymommy
04-09-2007, 11:53 PM
Oh no! I hope you are feeling better real soon!