PDA

View Full Version : blending images tut needed?

redring
04-06-2007, 07:05 AM
I am jealous I say! I cant figure out how you ladies do it. Make one image fade into another. I want to try. Can anyone explaine the how to on this in photoshop?

Thank you!

macmomma
04-06-2007, 09:58 AM
There are HEAPS of ways you can do it but the easiest to learn is to have your 2 images on two different layers and then just use your eraser tool and erase parts of the top image layer. Make sure your eraser's hardness setting is low so that you don't have lines showing from where you erased. You can even change the shape of your eraser brush to make an interesting effect!

babydoe
04-06-2007, 11:30 AM
I've wondered how this was done too. I'm glad someone asked. I am going to have to try it soon.

missmissy
04-10-2007, 05:17 PM
I am jealous I say! I cant figure out how you ladies do it. Make one image fade into another. I want to try. Can anyone explaine the how to on this in photoshop?

Thank you!

In PSP it is very easy to do.. add your photos into separate layers. arrange it.then lower the opacity of the specific layer you want to fade, another way is changing the mode to burn, dodge or overlay and walla..