PDA

View Full Version : Retirement Sale - 50% off my entire store!

Chanin
11-02-2009, 07:08 AM
Well, if you haven't yet heard the news, I am retiring from designing for the time being...November will be my last month at GDS...

I am so sad about it, but priorities at home have to come first right now. I do plan on hanging around GDS when I can and CTing for Val (geniaBeana) and Belinda (Dylabel Designs). This is at least one way for me to keep scrapping and getting some of my girls pages finished!!!

Anyway, I want to say a big THANK YOU to all of you here at GDS for you support while I was designing and for purchasing my products! I love this community! Also, a HUGE thank you to Debra and Holly!! None of this would be possible without them and all the hard work they put into making this site a huge success!! So, thank you, thank you!!

Well, of course, I am having a sale for my final month! Everything in my store will be 50% off! If you don't have something, now is the time to get it!!

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/therottenprincess/retirementsale.jpg (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=29_120)
(image is linked to my store)

Debra
11-02-2009, 07:45 AM
Chanin... we're sure going to miss you! Best of luck to you in all that you do~!

Hugs!

tweederbug
11-02-2009, 07:47 AM
Yes .. you will be missed. I will have to do some shopping ... even though I think I have about everything from your store LOL!!

elenasworld
11-02-2009, 08:04 AM
Oh Chanin I am so sad to see you go, but we all understand that family comes first.
I wish you all the best

I think I have just about everything from your store, but
I will have to double check :wink:

It has been a lot of fun getting to know you,
and I love your SS's!

HollyS
11-02-2009, 08:05 AM
*sniff *sniff.....we're sad to see you retire but surely understand! Wish you all the best and am glad you'll still be around :)

daisydilly
11-02-2009, 08:58 AM
wow so sad to see you put aside the designing cap but somethings are far more important.:bye:---but still hope to see you on the forums

donakat
11-02-2009, 09:19 AM
We'll really miss you Chanin, but we understand about your priorities. Happy scrapping!

KimisKreations
11-02-2009, 12:22 PM
You will be missed, Chanin!!

j_camargo6
11-02-2009, 12:44 PM
So sad, Chanin......but I understand!
Hope to still see you around :)

jhyll
11-02-2009, 12:45 PM
We sure will miss you!

rumkimom
11-02-2009, 01:34 PM
Chanin - so sorry to see you retiring, but you need to do what is best for you family!!

lgameau
11-02-2009, 02:32 PM
We will miss you Chanin. Sad to hear that you are going, but totally understand.

IntenseMagic
11-02-2009, 06:22 PM
Awwww Chanin....your awesome designs will surely be missed! Heading over to check out your sale!

scrappintwins
11-02-2009, 07:37 PM
Still don't like it girl but I do understand. You will be missed!

britnkaysmemaw2
11-02-2009, 08:05 PM
You will definitely be missed here Chanin. I have thoroughly enjoyed being on your CT team and want to thank you for having me. I am glad you will still be around, and hope that one day you can put your design cap back on.

Andrea
11-02-2009, 08:22 PM
Oh, I'm sorry to see you go! I wish you well and hope you will stick around here!

candi1973
11-02-2009, 09:41 PM
omigosh! I had not heard this news yet!! Gosh, we will all miss you so much! I never really had the chance to repay you by supporting your store wholeheartedly, and that's because my situation is no different than it was many months ago when I lost my job... So, I TOTALLY know what it's like to line up priorities!

I sure think you're one of the coolest chicks I've met online via the digital community! You are just a gem!

I hope that you will be able to return to designing if that is what you'd like to do one day. You're an excellent designer and I just love your style, always have! As mentioned, I would have loved to have purchased every single release that you've ever put into your store!

I wish you the best of luck in all you do and hopefully I'll still get to talk to you online!!

Hugs to you, Chan!

Candi

lazyscrapper
11-03-2009, 04:00 AM
Chanin, I love your stuff. So sorry to see you go. I hope you and your family have a great holiday. Enjoy!

michellemomof3
11-03-2009, 04:49 AM
How sad:sad44: We will miss you terribly here, but of course, family comes first. Do what you need to & come back soon! I just love your designs, I guess I'll have to go stock up now!!

Chanin
11-03-2009, 07:15 AM
Thanks so all of you!!! I will miss you all so much too! But I do plan to hang around here so I don't lose touch with all of you!! You are like my second family!:wink:

MYLEIGH
11-05-2009, 12:17 AM
You will be missed! You will always be in mind when I use your products! You are an awesome designer! Thank you! :D

triciacurtis
11-07-2009, 11:05 AM
Chanin - we are going to miss you so much!

can I refuse your resignation...??