PDA

View Full Version : Logging into the Store

Scrappinsass
11-01-2009, 08:03 PM
Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble logging into their account in the store?

I can access the forum just fine but the store log in page hangs up on 60% complete and has been doing that all afternoon.. well my afternoon..

Any suggestions? .. I wanted to finish d/ling the Collab.. ---- I've tried using 2 different browsers and get the same results.. I can browse.. just can't go to checkout or log in

irishgull
11-01-2009, 08:11 PM
I have exactly the same problem :cry:
Rosie

Scrappinsass
11-01-2009, 08:19 PM
Thank goodness it's not just ME!! I've been going nuts checking the router, resetting the modem, testing other browsers before and after hardware checks, getting my hubby to test it on his.. (same result)... I wonder if they will extend the Nov 1 freebie.. I don't wanna miss out on another great template :twitcy::twitcy:

tbcarter2002
11-01-2009, 08:26 PM
Same results here!

Gem
11-01-2009, 08:27 PM
Yes, I am experiencing the same problem with the store login and check out. When checking out it just goes to a blank page instead of to the page that would normally let me login in with a full cart. I tried just to login in first, but it just hangs on login.

It would be great if they extend tonight's daily download. I would need it extended until tomorrow night since I probably won't have a chance to check GDS until then.

ponicedan
11-01-2009, 08:58 PM
I have been having trouble for a couple of weeks trying to get into the GDS site and Holly said they changed servers recently. I still have trouble off and on. Glad to know I am not the only one.

Scrappinsass
11-01-2009, 09:35 PM
Whatever server issues there were, they seem to fixed, at least for me, now - I was able to log in to the store and d/l the freebie and continue with d/ling the Collab kit. Yeah!! :biggrin:

HollyS
11-02-2009, 04:34 AM
Can you please let me know if you encounter the store login or checkout issue again?