PDA

View Full Version : New Challenge??

michellemomof3
10-08-2009, 04:42 AM
I've been thinking of this for a while & finally decided to suggest it.

When I first started digi-scrapping, I used 8.5x11(mostly b'cuz I printed them at work & couldn't do 12x12!). Now I use square books so I decided to re-do all of the pages that I originally did in 8.5x11.

How about a challenge where you re-make one of your very first layouts, you know, the ones that aren't very good (you know you have some of those, LOL!). Use the same pics, possibly the same kit too. I think it would be interesting to see how everyone's abilities have improved with time.

So, if this sounds good to anybody else, post here & maybe someone will host this new challenge!

Michelle:biggrin:

geniaBeana
10-08-2009, 07:15 AM
This is actually a very good idea for a challenge. I participated in one at another site. We all have some LO's that need a makeover I'm sure.

Victoria32
10-08-2009, 08:52 AM
I did this challenge in the Amazing Scrapbook Race where we had to find the very first Digital LO we had posted on the web and redo that one. It was an interesting challenge. I often redo earlier LO's using the same photos, so would love to see this as a challenge.

agarzaldynrd
10-08-2009, 09:03 AM
Sounds great to me. I'd love to be able to fix those that I don't really like.

michellemomof3
10-08-2009, 11:10 AM
That was my thought too. Not only were they the wrong size but not very good also, LOL!

Sounds great to me. I'd love to be able to fix those that I don't really like.

j_camargo6
10-08-2009, 12:40 PM
Michelle, I posted your request in the team forum, and hopefully someone will grab up the idea :-)!

Thanks for posting it...it's a GREAT one!

honu
10-08-2009, 12:47 PM
Great idea!