PDA

View Full Version : cs intermediate class?

mikelinz
10-07-2009, 06:04 PM
I was wondering where the thread was for the intermediate class? I can't seem to find it.

Andrea
10-07-2009, 06:15 PM
It's here:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=440

Let me know if it won't let you in. :)

I was wondering where the thread was for the intermediate class? I can't seem to find it.

Cassy
10-07-2009, 09:17 PM
It's here:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=440

Let me know if it won't let you in. :)

It won't let me into the Intermediate class, either, Andrea. :no:

Cassy

Andrea
10-07-2009, 10:01 PM
Ok, I'll have Holly check into that. :)

It won't let me into the Intermediate class, either, Andrea. :no:

Cassy

meddy1965
10-28-2009, 02:48 PM
:no: Me Neither..
I thought the course started 4th November.. I didn't think anything would be posted until then. I got the welcome letter and it takes me to the forum but I see nothing for the intermediate course I signed up for..
If the course doesn't start until the 4th, why did you give someone a link to it. I am confused sorry x

meddy1965
10-28-2009, 02:50 PM
:twitcy:
:no: Me Neither..
I thought the course started 4th November.. I didn't think anything would be posted until then. I got the welcome letter and it takes me to the forum but I see nothing for the intermediate course I signed up for..
If the course doesn't start until the 4th, why did you give someone a link to it. I am confused sorry x

I realise now they were old posts ooops!!!

Andrea
10-28-2009, 08:32 PM
This is a general place where you can come to ask questions so there are posts from a long time ago in the general information thread here. Maybe I need to close some of the old ones so it doesn't get confusing. :)

QUOTE=meddy1965;170405]:no: Me Neither..
If the course doesn't start until the 4th, why did you give someone a link to it. I am confused sorry x[/QUOTE]

:twitcy:

I realise now they were old posts ooops!!!