PDA

View Full Version : New product and coupons :)

JAB
10-06-2009, 04:39 AM
**CLOSED***
winners announced:
Congrats to-
#8-Fangbert
#14 Californiateri
#6 donakat
#9 Gem
#13 sparkysgirl

I had so much fun reading about your family activities I decided to give out 5 instead of 2. Congrats to the winners and thanks to everyone who left a comment :)

Hey everyone!

I am a few days late with this...but better late then never right??? :)

This time of year is so busy around my house- The weekends are jammed packed with activities and we end up having a lot of family togetherness! That got me thinking about how important our family is--and that inspired me to create: Family First
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/images/medium/_jab/jab_familyfirst_MED.jpg (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=29_121&products_id=4920)
and the add on- this was a DD a few days ago...but it is in the shop now :)
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/images/medium/_jab/jab_familyfirstaddon_MED.jpg

If you are still reading you are in luck !
Do you want a coupon to my store???? (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=29_121)
Well, all you have to do is post in this thread your favorite family activity for this time of year. I will come back tomorrow night ( Wednesday) and pick 2 lucky winners at random.

My favorite thing to do with my family in the fall is pumpkin patches/fall festivals. We went to one last weekend and have another one planned for this coming weekend. My kids always have so much fun and I get lots of great pictures to scrap :)

Can't wait to hear about your families!

j_camargo6
10-06-2009, 05:32 AM
These are awesome, Julie! I can't wait to hear everyone's ideas for family togetherness!

britnkaysmemaw2
10-06-2009, 08:51 AM
I love getting to watch the kids carve their pumpkins. This is our first year having little ones in the family again, so it should be fun to go with them to the pumpkin patch too.

agarzaldynrd
10-06-2009, 09:14 AM
My favorite thing to do with my family happens after Thanksgiving lunch. We all just hang out and enjoy each other's company. We laugh, talk, make fun of each other, celebrate each other's accomplishments, and enjoy the grandchildren that are now starting to be born!!

Thanks for the chance to get a coupon!! Love your word art.

luvflowers1585
10-06-2009, 11:28 AM
I love to watch the little ones in a school parade or watch them picking apples in an orchard! When I lived north, I loved to watch kids jump in piles of leaves!

donakat
10-06-2009, 03:53 PM
We used to host a halloween haunted house--my son and his buddies would dress up, make displays in the house with scary music and creepy things, and the kids would just troop on through. I got tired of that and limited it to the garage and backyard after a couple years. It was great fun for all of us, and the little ones seemed to love getting scared--they kept returning for repeats!
I still have some concrete blocks in my garden that say R.I.P. on the other side--they used to be gravestones in the front yard!
The best thing we do this time of year is travel to meet up with my family or my son's family at Thanksgiving. This year I'm hosting, and my DGD will be visiting us from Mississippi!

jenn611
10-06-2009, 04:44 PM
Every year we go to kids day at the farm. See all the animals, visit the pumpkin patch, make candied apples.. and have a great time!

fangbert
10-06-2009, 04:54 PM
Hi, am new. My name is Lizzy and my favorite thing at this time of year spend time with my grandbabies. The whole group comes over on the weekend of my birthday and we rake leaves so the kids can jump in them and mess them up again. It is a very special time for us.:laugh:

Gem
10-06-2009, 05:52 PM
Definitely compiling leaf piles and then jumping in them!!! Yipee!!! Also, walking outdoors and viewing the fall colors.

landofoz
10-06-2009, 08:01 PM
We love for our children,and grandchildren to visit us,as we live near the beach,and they love the sea. I can take photos of them,lauging giggling like children even though they are now 21 20, 19, catch up on all the chat,and show them what photos i am scrapping ,loving to hear the aahs and oooos from them.
Something that will always stay with me.

jessrdgs
10-07-2009, 05:18 AM
We love to visit the apple houses in North Georgia. The apple cider and pies are awesome and you can't beat the crispy juicy apples. Our favorites are the yate apples.

2SparkleOn
10-07-2009, 05:24 AM
I love all of us spending time baking and cooking together. Or taking walks enjoying the lovely weather and scenery that this time of year brings.

SparkysGirl
10-07-2009, 06:24 AM
We love to drive to the mountains near Charlottesville to get apples. It's beautiful this time of year ...

Then, once back home ... the house is filled with wonderul smells (apples, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves) as apple butter simmers on the stove.

Thanks!
Lisa

californiateri
10-07-2009, 09:13 AM
We love to take a ride to Apple Hill which is an area north of Sacramento where there are about 2 dozen fruit growers that sell fruit, vegies, etc. Some of them also have craft tents set up so you can buy other things too. We always get a box of our favorite apples.

MYLEIGH
10-07-2009, 09:29 AM
I enjoy watching my kids sitting around the table playing cards or board games. They don't think I'm watching or listening but I am. It's not until I put a cute quote from their game nights in their scrapbooks that they then realize mom was listening. :biggrin: