PDA

View Full Version : Complaint - Extremely POOR Customer Service

sdgmeg
10-01-2009, 09:45 PM
To start off... I NEVER did receive an email with the download links for the September collab kit "September Morning" for which I was entitled after placing order #225170 on September 06, 2009 for $47.00.

I also had other problems with that order. I had placed a note in the comments section of the order itself expecting to get a reply & never did. Since then I have sent 2 emails, filled out the contact area 2 times & even emailed a seller & asked for her help. She said she would forward my concerns to the owners. And yet to this day, 25 days later I have NEVER received a reply.

Is there a reason a customer can not get a reply from customer service?

I am at my wits end & totally fed up!! There is NO excuse for this.

mosser77
10-02-2009, 04:57 AM
So sorry you're having troubles! I've emailed both owners the link to this thread to ensure they see it, and I'm sure you can expect a reply soon. Thanks!

HollyS
10-02-2009, 05:04 AM
We're sorry that this happened....

One thing we see in situations like this is that emails from us may not make it to the customer. Can you forward the information again and provide an alternate email to communicate with you on?

Debra
10-02-2009, 05:07 AM
Hi - I am terribly sorry that you are frustrated with our customer service. I received your inquiry regarding not receiving the collab kit email on 9/16 and promptly responded back to you with an email with the collab kit information. Your email was time stamped 2:12:17 A.M. and I responded @ 2:25:38 A.M. I am pming you to speak more specifically regarding the exact email, etc....

sdgmeg
10-03-2009, 03:42 AM
Hi - I am terribly sorry that you are frustrated with our customer service. I received your inquiry regarding not receiving the collab kit email on 9/16 and promptly responded back to you with an email with the collab kit information. Your email was time stamped 2:12:17 A.M. and I responded @ 2:25:38 A.M. I am pming you to speak more specifically regarding the exact email, etc....

Here it is going on 24 hours later & I still have NOT received even a PM from this store. I don't understand the problems you seem to be blaming on my email as I'm still receiving your ads/newsletters with the latest sales info. I would think if those keep getting through then so should anything else, included any replies to my problems and/or download links for the Sept Collab Kit.:confused1:

j_camargo6
10-03-2009, 06:15 AM
I'm so sorry! Did you receive the PM from Debra? I know my email will still receive the newsletter, but for some reason, it doesn't receive any other mail from the site (threads I've subscribed to, or anything like that). I know how frustrating that is! I'm sorry that you haven't been receiving the emails the owners have sent, but I know that your issue has been top priority with them and they are working hard to resolve it! Thank you so much for your patience while we try and fix this!

sdgmeg
10-03-2009, 06:50 AM
I'm so sorry! Did you receive the PM from Debra? I know my email will still receive the newsletter, but for some reason, it doesn't receive any other mail from the site (threads I've subscribed to, or anything like that). I know how frustrating that is! I'm sorry that you haven't been receiving the emails the owners have sent, but I know that your issue has been top priority with them and they are working hard to resolve it! Thank you so much for your patience while we try and fix this!
Yes, I actually recieved 2 PM messages from her & have replied to one of them but haven't heard anything back yet. I hopefully will soon.