PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Watch "House"?

Debra
09-28-2006, 11:31 AM
I've gotten so addicted to this show.. I have to tivo it and can't wait to sit and watch it every week! Although I have to say, this past weeks episode was hard to watch while eating pizza!*tongue

strawbry_wine
09-28-2006, 06:49 PM
what, you don't like worms on pizza Debra????? *smile We're BIIGGGG House fans!!!! My daughter will call from college and we watch it together by phone!

Debra
09-28-2006, 07:38 PM
that's right, your daughter left when mine did, right.. Heck, I think we talk more now than we did this past year before she left! I'm so excited this weekend we're all headed to see her for "family weekend"! How're you doing with her away? Watching House together, that sounds like fun!

JaJue
09-28-2006, 11:38 PM
Would you please tel me what HOUSE is? What kind of show is it?

Debra
10-01-2006, 08:52 PM
It's a medical show and the main character is this doctor who's last name is "house" and he's rather unorthodox in his practice and drives everyone crazy with his methods... but you just gotta love him! Atleast that' s my take it the show and crazy guy!

strawbry_wine
10-01-2006, 08:59 PM
He has NOOOO bedside manner. Is addicted to pain meds and has a real knack for solving really weird, and sometimes simple, medical mysteries. I think it's a Fox network show?? not sure, just know when it comes on and when to NOT answer the phone ; ))

yeah, Debra, I talk to mine ALL THE TIME. sometimes 10 TIMES A DAY!! Lol...calls about everything, recipes, horses and farrier work, a new horse she wants me to go look at, parties she's attended, work stuff and of course A SPEEDING TICKET. Which. she has to pay for. But I couldn't fuss too much cuz her class was an hour and a half late getting out and she HAD to be to work, soo...but she knows now NOT TO EVEN BE TEMPTED. It ain't worth it. Especially when its 5oclock and the local highway patrol are on their way home from work ; )) Enjoy your trip to see your daughter! I know you're excited!!

JaJue
10-01-2006, 10:33 PM
Oh i know the show. In Germany it's called "Dr. House" *wink We have to see Dr. House every Tuesday. We love him!! *yes

lyndsaymel
11-03-2006, 11:21 AM
I am in LOVE with House. He is so freaking sexy!! I LOVE that show. Never miss an episode!!

Robbi1
11-03-2006, 07:53 PM
Hey there everyone - Glad Im not the only one - I'm totally addicted to it to - Great program - How about Grey's Anatomy? Thats one show I tape, and watch it over and over....Also gettting it on DVD for Christmas I hope!

okblues
11-03-2006, 08:28 PM
Well, I'm in definite withdrawals here. The kids have fried VCR # 3099 (or something like that, I've lost count). We don't have TIVO and I can't convince dh we need a new dvd-r/vcr.*huh So you ladies watch it for me, then fill me in. Oh, and CSI too please.

Robbi1
11-03-2006, 08:31 PM
Which CSI Alice, I try to watch all three, and House and Greys Anatomy - sometimes they conflict and Im either flipping between or if I can figure out the VCR I tape them. lol (Oh, also try and watch reruns of Days of Our Lives on the Soap Net at 8pm Ca time too!) Im a real glutton for punishment huh?

okblues
11-03-2006, 08:33 PM
My favorite is the basic CSI, but any will do. *worried If I ever find the time to get to Ft Smith in the near future, Best Buy has a dvr there with my name on it.