PDA

View Full Version : NSBR ~ New Fall Shows?

HollyS
09-30-2009, 11:48 AM
So....lots of new shows have cropped up on TV for the fall season :) What are some of your favs?

Mine are:

Flash Forward
NCIS
SYTYCD
Dexter

Wishing Saving Grace was on too but have to wait until January :(

mosser77
09-30-2009, 12:33 PM
I think I like NCIS: LA, but nobody will ever measure up to Gibbs and his team and I feel like I'm betraying DiNozzo when I look at Chris O'Donnell. :) I DVR'd the episodes from last night, so I may feel differently after I watch this week, but so far, I like the story line and am hoping I like the characters, too.

The Good Wife
Dancing With The Stars
Survivor

Royal Pains & Prison Break are other faves that are in reruns now.

elenasworld
09-30-2009, 12:38 PM
I love Dancing with the Stars
NCIS and NCIS Los Angeles
Fringe
Hell's Kitchen
Ghost Whisperer
Top Chef
Warehouse 13
Bones
The Mentalist
Heroes

I could go on, but it would be too obvious that I like TV more than cleaning the house! :laugh:

mosser77
09-30-2009, 12:39 PM
I love Dancing with the Stars
NCIS and NCIS Los Angeles
Fringe
Hell's Kitchen
Ghost Whisperer
Top Chef
Warehouse 13
Bones
The Mentalist
Heroes

I could go on, but it would be too obvious that I like TV more than cleaning the house! :laugh:

LOL, Liz. :laugh:

Oh yeah, I should add Top Chef and Project Runway to my list :)

elenasworld
09-30-2009, 12:41 PM
I was watching Dancing with the Stars and thought of you Erin
I dont know too many of the women this year, but I sure do think the snowboarder guy is pretty cool. I was sad he was in the "in jeopardy" group last night

FJchickie
09-30-2009, 01:58 PM
NCIS - LA
Community

britnkaysmemaw2
09-30-2009, 03:48 PM
I'm a reality show junkie.

Biggest Loser
Amazing Race

adriablack
10-01-2009, 07:33 PM
Oh my there are sooo many good ones! We watch all kinds....
Drop Dead Diva
Rachel Zoe Project
Heroes
House
Bones
Top Chef
Project Runway/Models of Runway
The Middle
Hank
Psych
Monk
Warehouse 13 (even though that season just ended)
Eureka (see above...lol)

Yeah...we watch too much TV...

j_camargo6
10-03-2009, 05:21 AM
LOL....
I haven't had time to figure out what's on this season yet...although we enjoyed Royal Pains through the summer (no idea where that one is or when it starts again....) and I hope they start up NUMB3RS again....

Sounds like LOTS of fun stuff!

diamndprincz
10-03-2009, 05:27 AM
I am sooo glad the shows have all come back...I have something to watch every day of the week. (Is that a bad thing? LoL!) But this is what I am watching...

CSI
CSI:Miami
Fringe
House
America's Next Top Model

Christie
10-07-2009, 11:28 AM
All of the CSI's
Fringe
Flash Forward

elenasworld
10-08-2009, 01:45 PM
I love Fringe!
I am so glad it is thursday night

I just started watching the Forgotten with Christian Slater
it was pretty good -- I still remember him from Untamed Heart and the Name of the Rose

Debra
12-01-2009, 12:48 PM
I'm a reality show junkie.

Biggest Loser
Amazing Race

I just love Biggest Loser too! :love-smiley-011:

californiateri
12-01-2009, 05:03 PM
The new show that I really like is called "White Collar". It's about a con-artist who ends up working with an FBI agent. The guy that plays the con is really a "hunk" - shhh don't tell my DH I said that!:biggrin:

SlidingKat
12-01-2009, 06:40 PM
I love White Collar. Great chemistry between the actors.

In January USA is changing the time slots of its shows. The Friday night shows are moving to Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 10pm (White Collar, Psych, Burn Notice).

britnkaysmemaw2
12-01-2009, 08:13 PM
I just love Biggest Loser too! :love-smiley-011:

Did you get to see the weigh in tonight Debra. Wow. The guys are amazing. I hope Danny wins. Not sure which of the girls I want in the finale.

donakat
12-01-2009, 08:18 PM
Oh, dear, that makes things difficult, especially on Thursdays--so much on then. I love Burn Notice, and White Collar, too.

I love White Collar. Great chemistry between the actors.

In January USA is changing the time slots of its shows. The Friday night shows are moving to Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 10pm (White Collar, Psych, Burn Notice).

FlowerGarden
12-02-2009, 03:05 PM
I love Burn Notice too! Didn't know they were moving it to a different time slot! Thanks for the heads up!

triciacurtis
12-09-2009, 05:30 PM
I think I like NCIS: LA, but nobody will ever measure up to Gibbs and his team and I feel like I'm betraying DiNozzo when I look at Chris O'Donnell. :) I DVR'd the episodes from last night, so I may feel differently after I watch this week, but so far, I like the story line and am hoping I like the characters, too.

The Good Wife
Dancing With The Stars
Survivor

Royal Pains & Prison Break are other faves that are in reruns now.

I never watched NCIS but I have been watching the NCIS: LA shows on OnDemand, as well as The Good Wife. I love Julianna Margulies, Chris O'Donnell and LL Cool J! :)

triciacurtis
12-09-2009, 05:33 PM
I have been so bad lately! I never miss...

Grey's Anatomy
Desperate Housewives
Brothers & Sisters
House
Lie to Me
Criminal Minds
CSI and CSI New York

Top Chef

Has anyone seen Chef Academy? Love love love love LOVE the French chef!

And I am currently having a Frasier marathon on my DVD player :)

*Oh! and Trauma and Three Rivers!

elenasworld
12-09-2009, 05:38 PM
Tonight is Top Chef night Tricia!
I am patiently waiting -- I dont know why I like the show so much, I cant even say half the things they cook.
I am rooting for Kevin, then Brian, then Michael (he's the super arrogant one, right?)

who do you want to win?

And, I am recording Criminal Minds now -- just popped my popcorn and made some decadent hot chocolate with melted reeses peanut butter cups.
It is so cold outside, I figured I deserved it after walking the dogs

I haven't heard of Chef Acadamy, but I am going to go look it up
There is a new show coming soon with Gordon Ramsay -- I think the premise is that he teaches every day people to cook.

since some of my other shows are already doing re-runs, I have been watching some of the old shows on the Chiller station -- I like Millenium and Poltergeist, the Legacy. There is an interesting show called Hex, and I haven't quite figured out the characters, but there is a vampire, a witch, and another undead person.

elenasworld
12-09-2009, 05:41 PM
Oh, I am with Erin -- there is something about Gibbs
but I do watch NCIS LA too -- I love the pairing of LL Cool J and Chris O'Donnell

I am loving all these "movie" stars that have been coming to TV
I also got the Roar series on Netflix. It is sort of bittersweet to watch
Heath Ledger still, but I was sad when that series ended. And, Shaun Cassidy (remember the Hardy Boys?????) was the producer.

triciacurtis
12-09-2009, 05:48 PM
LOL, I just love Chris O'Donnell's characters name - Callen.

Chef Academy is about Chef Jean Christophe Novelli, famed French chef. It's on Bravo TV I think, and you can get recipes. You might be able to catch up online, or on OnDemand if you have Comcast. Monday nights, they are changing the time to 10pm next week I think.

For Top Chef, I think Kevin is definitely the underdog. I would say Michael will probably win, but I think Kevin would do the most with the win, as well as Brian 2nd. Don't spoil the surprise, I'm on Pacific Coast time!

And I love Shemar Moore in Criminal Minds, and Kathy from Friends, she's such a good actress. I cannot think of her real name now, but she's Kathy, LOL.

And I cannot wait that long for Grey's to come back mid-January, what were they thinking?!

CaliMini33
12-18-2009, 01:40 PM
I've been watching a lot of Glee and How I Met Your Mother lately! Such good shows. I haven't seen NCIS LA yet, but have been meaning to watch it!

triciacurtis
12-22-2009, 05:18 PM
Tonight is Top Chef night Tricia!
I am patiently waiting -- I dont know why I like the show so much, I cant even say half the things they cook.
I am rooting for Kevin, then Brian, then Michael (he's the super arrogant one, right?)

So are you okay with what happened? I figured he would win, he seemed to do the best overall for the entire competition. I never heard who won fan favorite though, my money is on Jennifer or Kevin.