PDA

View Full Version : October class enrollments open! All Classes on sale!

HollyS
09-23-2009, 08:00 AM
The holidays are just around the corner and this year more than ever would be a great time to "create" gifts from your heart that can be cherised forever!

You can sharpen your skills by signing up for a goDigitalClass (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=62)! Hundreds upon hundreds have taken our classes in Photoshop CS2/3/4, Illustrator CS2/3/4, Photoshop Elements and Photography. Some classes offer different levels including beginner, intermediate and advance.

Take advantage of some classes that are on sale right now!

Photography = 25% off
Photoshop Elements Beginner & Intermediate = 30% off
Photoshop CS2/3/4 (All levels) = 33% off
Illustrator CS2/3/4 (All levels) = 33% off

And remember that you get our new Spookyville's Night (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&products_id=4882) collaboration FREE after you enroll (available after any $10+ purchase)!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/images/medium/_collab/gdscollab09_MED.jpg

If you're still on the fence about enrolling, just take a look at what some of our former students had to say:

"I learned so much from this class! If you knew nothing about photoshop and took all Andreas classes, you'd be a pro afterwards." - Hollie D.

"Thanks so very much DEBRA!!! I still consider myself a newbie but before this class I could not even get two items on a background without losing one or both of them. I really appreciate your time and the amount of help you gave me. In addition, I've gotten so many freebies and have joined in on 6 challenges to date. I'm working on the 7th for the 7 in Jan. Challenge. Thanks for your dedication to your students." - Anna G.

"I really loved the classes and always eagerly looked forward to the next one! So much to learn and Andrea sets out the lessons in easy to understand format with plenty of examples and online support. The homework is a great practical way to put what you've learned into use. I've signed up for the next class and am planning on taking them all." - Lone M., PS CS2/3/4 Intermediate

"I have so enjoyed these classes. Definitely worth every cent of the cost. I knew NOTHING about Illustrator when I started and have learned so much. I particularly like that Andrea is so quick to reply to any questions to help us understand the subject at hand even better." -Marge L., Illustrator CS2/3/4 Beginner

"Photoshop Elements Intermediate is a wonderful class. It has helped me to learn some techniques that can take my scrapbook layouts beyond basics. I am now able to add things to my layouts that bring out the WOW! Having this knowledge would be a benefit to any scrapper." -Elaine V., PS Elements Intermediate

HollyS
09-30-2009, 10:43 PM
just bumping :)

michellemomof3
10-01-2009, 03:53 AM
I've been thinking of enrolling in the photography class, what is the deadline for sign-up?

HollyS
10-01-2009, 03:57 AM
I've been thinking of enrolling in the photography class, what is the deadline for sign-up?

Deadline every month is the 7th :)

Debra
10-03-2009, 08:06 AM
Yep, still time to get in a class if you're itchin!