PDA

View Full Version : Remembering 911

californiateri
09-10-2009, 09:59 PM
I think we can all remember what we were doing on that fateful day. Who would have known when they woke up that morning what a nightmare the day would become. I pray that nothing like that ever happens again in our country. May our country never forget the lives that were lost, and heros that were made that day.

I made this LO in honor of all those who lost their lives that day. May we never forget them. On the anniversary tomorrow, please pray for all the families who are going on without their loved ones.

Lest We Forget (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=64816&limit=recent)

http://pic40.picturetrail.com/VOL268/1924054/18646947/373844603.jpg

Nance47
09-11-2009, 12:56 AM
Wow Teri.
What a great memorial page.
I know I don't live in the US but I too won't forget that day.
All the lives that were taken. horrible.
I can still see the images before my eyes and it still gives me goosebumps.

Let's hope and pray that something like this will never happen again.

j_camargo6
09-11-2009, 06:13 AM
Beautiful tribute, Teri! I LOVE that you commemorated it...I'm inspired!

THANK YOU!

As horrible and difficult as it was, I like to remember the good that came out of it....for a brief time, we were "one nation under God, INDIVISIBLE".....that was a AWESOME feeling...to be united as a nation.

Again, thanks Teri :-)

tbcarter2002
09-11-2009, 08:42 AM
Wow, Teri, what a great tribute! Thanks for posting this great layout. I agree with Jenn's statement:

[QUOTE] As horrible and difficult as it was, I like to remember the good that came out of it....for a brief time, we were "one nation under God, INDIVISIBLE".....that was a AWESOME feeling...to be united as a nation. [QUOTE]

How quickly some forget. Thanks again Teri, for posting this great tribute.

donakat
09-11-2009, 09:00 AM
Wonderful idea, Teri, and great memorial page. Sometimes our history isn't positive, but we need to remember the bad times, too, to have a complete history. Thank you for reminding us!