PDA

View Full Version : Here is the scoop ...

tweederbug
09-08-2009, 04:48 PM
My house is FINISHED ......
We are waiting on final inspection from the bank and plumber and we can have the keys HOPEFULLY Friday. We are behind because the contractor decided that they would only work 2 days in 2 weeks :mad:! I am so ready to get back to my life of scrapping. I am upset that I missed the Supreme Contest,the birthday bash will be missed .. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GDS :balloons:.
The good news is that fall is here and the weather is changing. I did get a new camera just to add to my addiction. I upgraded from the REBEL XTi to the REBEL XSi and I can't wait to show off some pictures. As soon as I get my kids to sit still long enough. I have 2 weddings to shoot this month so I will have plenty of pictures to bore you all with soon. I miss you and I feel that I will have to do a re-introduction of myself when I get back since I have noticed that there are so many new members. HUGS to all,
Sheila

donakat
09-08-2009, 04:55 PM
We haven't forgotten you, Sheila, and I'm glad you're going to be back on the scene. We've missed you!

j_camargo6
09-08-2009, 06:06 PM
We'll look forward to having you back, Sheila :-)
Congrats on the house!

britnkaysmemaw2
09-08-2009, 07:36 PM
How awesome Sheila. Can't wait to see you back on here. Can't wait to see the pics of the house and the kiddos.