PDA

View Full Version : I've gotta say Goodbye.....

TaraP
03-28-2007, 08:16 AM
Well, at least Goodbye from the Designer in me.

I am sad to announce that I'm retiring as a designer. Although, I have had a blast here at GDS my designing days are over. Life just seems to get in the way of designing and in my heart I just seem to be a Digi-Scrapper Gal more than a Digi-Scrap Designer Gal.

I don't plan on disappearing from GDS cause you've all become a part of my Digi-Scrapping life and that's going to continue on. So like it or not I'm not totally leaving. :wink:

First, I really want to thank Debra and Holly for giving me the chance to explore this in the first place. Without them I would even have thought of trying this at all. A special thanks to the other designers for welcoming me into the GDS world. Now maybe I'll have more time to do all your chats and challenges.

And a HUGE Thank You to the Supremes for all their fab work and creativity they put into their layouts. Thanks Gals!!

Thanks GDS!
Tara

twirlyjoy
03-28-2007, 08:32 AM
awww sorry to hear that tara - but make sure you do stick around here :)

Debra
03-28-2007, 08:32 AM
Well, I for one want to say we will miss you! But am also glad to know you are planning on sticking around... Can't wait to see all of your wonderful layouts now that you can enjoy being a "Scrapper"!!

steph
03-28-2007, 08:56 AM
Boohoo!!! I will miss your designs, Tara!!! I'm glad that you will still be a scrapper though!!! I love your work!!!

Stephanie

yin
03-28-2007, 09:05 AM
Oh no, Tara, so sad to hear that!! Respect your decision though, you know what's best and right for you now. The good thing is we'll still have you around! Now we're going to see a lot more of your layouts!!

lizziej
03-28-2007, 09:15 AM
I'm sad because I liked your designs, but I certainly can understand. Have fun scrapping!

kpollinger
03-28-2007, 10:31 AM
Sorry to hear that, Tara! I've enjoyed working with your designs!! Will look forward to seeing more of your layouts though!

Kimberly

griest
03-28-2007, 10:33 AM
Thanks , Tara, for all your great designs. I especially liked working with the colorblocks kit. As life slows down for you maybe you can try designing again sometime. Don't disappear completely, you can still call GDS your "home"!

ckbymommy
03-28-2007, 11:06 AM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m241/ckbymommy/blinkies/moods6.gif

I will miss your designs in the store, but am really glad you will still be hanging out with us!

And, if you get the urge to do a little bit of designing - you can always send an alpha my way to share with all the fabulous ABC challenge participants :wink:

ginabee
03-28-2007, 12:02 PM
So glad Tara that you'll still be a scrapper with us! Life sure can throw some curves at you. I enjoy your designs, though, and if you want to design some more we wont mind at all.

Maisie
03-28-2007, 12:09 PM
I too, am sorry that you will not be designing any more. I love your designs.
I can't wait to see all the pages you will have time to make, and ad to the gallery. I'm glad you'll still be here with us.

Andrea
03-28-2007, 02:16 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that Tara! :sad44: I wish you all the best, but glad you will be sticking around as a scrapper!

Doro
03-28-2007, 02:32 PM
:eek1 Ah, I find however unfortunate, but fortunately you remain GDS!:wink:

Rebecca
03-28-2007, 04:31 PM
Having had to take breaks from designing a few time before I understand sometimes life just has to come first. I will miss your designs but am so glad you aren't leaving GDS.

brandiwest
03-28-2007, 05:36 PM
Tara, I am so sorry to here that, but at the same I understand that real life needs to take precedence over computer life!! Glad to hear that you are not leaving us totally!!!

redring
03-28-2007, 08:32 PM
Awww but I like your designs. Well now we will at least get to see some greate los right?

dragonflyscrapper76
03-28-2007, 10:36 PM
Oh Tara, I am sad to see you go, I just love your stuff, but I look forward to seeing you around GDS still.

HollyS
03-29-2007, 10:07 AM
Hi Tara, am sorry to be late in responding....but I too will miss your designs and am so glad you will be seeing you around GDS...!!!!

okblues
03-29-2007, 10:34 AM
Tara, I as well am sorry to see you stop designing, but respect your decision. I am happy to hear that you will still be here & look forward to seeing your layouts.

TaraP
03-30-2007, 08:02 AM
Hey all.. MUCH THANKS to you all for the good wishes. I won't be MIA from here. I plan on posting my layouts as soon as their done and have already got started by posting a page I finished this morning.

See ya!

casey4
04-02-2007, 10:23 PM
Tara -

Will miss your designs.

Darla
04-11-2007, 03:53 PM
So sorry to hear that Tara but I'm glad you will still be around to scrap with us!!