PDA

View Full Version : Got the Kids to Bed Yet?

Debra
03-25-2007, 05:18 PM
I have!!!! Yaaay!

I know for some of you it's a totally different time zone.:wink: ..but for anyone who's just happy it's Sunday night... and finally quiet with baths and bed time stories over and a little peace and quiet... Can I get a YES~!!!!!!:dancing: :party:

brandiwest
03-25-2007, 05:22 PM
Nope not yet!!! I'm jealous Debra!!!

Debra
03-25-2007, 05:27 PM
well it was an ongoing process from playing in the sand down at the beach with her friend who she was grouchy with to driving that munchkin friend of hers back home, getting through dinner, checking out a little tv, taking a bath and yes, we did that together in the big tub as she washed and conditioned my hair..and the rest of the bathroom - I might add ... to reading of all things.. "twas the night before Christmas"! ... and finally a little ice cream and she crashed.... whew!

It's a shame I'm not far behind her cuz I sure could enjoy a little quiet scrapping time...LOL.. but I'm too pooped!! I think the bath did me in too :)

I hope you "get yours" soon :)

brandiwest
03-25-2007, 05:42 PM
LMBO!!!! I am so glad you are in the Christmas spirit!!! :wink: Your daughter is beautiful.....so easy to scrap!! Have a wonderful, relaxing night mommy!

steph
03-25-2007, 05:58 PM
Justin fell asleep watching "Deal or No Deal"... we are hooked on that show!!! The girl on there tonight is a looney toon!!! I hope she's not a digital scrapper... LOL... she might come on here... LOL

Stephanie

Debra
03-25-2007, 06:21 PM
Justin fell asleep watching "Deal or No Deal"... we are hooked on that show!!! The girl on there tonight is a looney toon!!! I hope she's not a digital scrapper... LOL... she might come on here... LOL

Stephanie

Steph,... sounds like you had an easier time than my whole "bath" experience!:3:

Maisie
03-25-2007, 09:18 PM
Unfortunetly, I have no little ones.
But DD came over and we colored each others hair.

Debra
03-26-2007, 06:36 AM
Now there's great Mom/Daughter bonding time :five:

ckbymommy
03-26-2007, 07:11 AM
No early turn in here last night - my oldest son invited us to his new house last night for movie night. I sent my 5 year old up to his 3 y/o daughters room to watch disney movie and the teens and I watched "The Hills Have Eyes" with my son and his gf. Got home at 10:30. But it's all good, it's spring break right now and the kids are all still sleeping at 9am and the hubby is off at the golf course - too bad I can't enjoy the quiet time with a bit of scrapping ..... too much work to do :wink: