PDA

View Full Version : Thank you so much!!!

steph
03-24-2007, 10:56 AM
As some of you know, my father in law just had by pass surgery yesterday. He is doing well... very uncomfortable and miserable, but the surgery was a success! I just wanted to say thanks to all my cyber friends here that were so supportive with their thoughts and wishes. I want to take this opportunity to give Debra, Becca, and Joy a special thank you for listening to me babble for endless hours on Hello about how scared I was. I'm really blessed to have such wonderful people in my life, like all of you!!!

Stephanie

tjmuse
03-24-2007, 11:01 AM
It is good to hear he is doing well. My dad had it done a few years ago. and thank God he is still with us today.:gogo:

Andrea
03-24-2007, 11:05 AM
Wow, so glad he made it through ok. I really feel for you! My mother has had about 4 heart attacks and has 5 stents in her heart. It's all I can do to not worry sometimes. She has avoided bypass so far, but that won't last forever! There isn't any feeling in the world like that! I always worry about whether or not it will catch up to me one day.

twirlyjoy
03-24-2007, 11:52 AM
Am just glad he's doing so well. You've done great dealing with it all - and being strong for Justin and Dave too :)

ckbymommy
03-24-2007, 11:55 AM
I am so glad he made it through alright. I will continue to pray for him and the whole family.

HollyS
03-24-2007, 01:20 PM
Glad to hear he's on the mends Steph....I'm sure you are breathing a sigh of relief. Thoughts go out to him for a very speedy recovery but in order to get that, he needs to just it very slow and easy! Good luck making sure he does.... Take care!

casey4
03-24-2007, 01:24 PM
Glad to hear the good news.

Debra
03-25-2007, 04:15 PM
Steph, I'm so thankful it went so well and your family is finally over the worst of this. I also will continue to pray for him and your family :)

And.. no need for thanks... I know you'd do the same for any one of us! Hugs! :love-smiley-011:

yin
03-25-2007, 05:04 PM
Steph, thank God it was a successful op! My father in law had it done at 70 five years ago, and he is so well and strong even now, so it was definitely worth it to go thru all that pain & discomfort. The first 6 months were very tough though, he used to hug a pillow every where he went for the pain when he coughed or sneezed, or any slightest movements. Send our regards to your father in law too.

steph
03-25-2007, 05:39 PM
Thanks for all your well wishes... I will pass them on to my father in law!!!

Stephanie

Maisie
03-25-2007, 09:27 PM
Steph,
I'm sorry I didn't know about the FIL!
I am so glad he is doing well!