PDA

View Full Version : Pse 7

pepsi1061
07-27-2009, 10:47 AM
Good news----I got my computer back and I found the carousel kit. Now the bad.
My PSE7 is giving me fits. When I try to put a picture in the "project bin" it shows up on the area right above it. Usually right on top of what I'm working on. What am I doing wrong?
Also will someone please explain what a tagger is in comparison to a regular SB page?
Thanks.
Pepsi

californiateri
07-27-2009, 06:17 PM
When you open up a picture, etc. it opens up into the work area. If you click on the minus sign on the picture you opened it should reduce down into the project bin.

Not sure exactly what a tagger is but someone said it's smaller than an 8x8 page.

hollandnancy
07-27-2009, 06:19 PM
I'm also having trouble with photos in the project bin opening up on top of each other when I try to bring them up to workd on them in PSE 7. Any suggestions?

OneMemory
07-28-2009, 07:29 AM
Most photos will open in their own size in your workspace, then you can use the little _ button to put them in the bin and get them out of your way. OR you can use Ctrl - or Ctrl + to make their view bigger or smaller and then move them aside. Does that fix your problem?

hollandnancy
07-28-2009, 05:21 PM
My problem is that sometimes one photo I'm trying to bring out of the bin opens up small on top of another photo from the bin which opens up large. I don't know how I'm picking up the larger photo, but I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong. Sometimes I see a blue box around the photo in the bin that I don't want, but can't get rid of the blue box.

OneMemory
07-30-2009, 11:26 AM
If it's not just the Ctrl - or Ctrl + problem, it sounds like a possible RAM issue. Have you checked your scratch disk size in PSE or upgraded your computer lately? (like last 2 years?)

agarzaldynrd
07-30-2009, 01:17 PM
When I'm ready for a photo, or for that matter, any element or paper that I want to add to my already started layout, I "PLACE" it on the layout. On pse 6 and 7, opening more than one thing did exactly what you are saying. I have learned to place all items instead of opening.