PDA

View Full Version : Hello again .. do you remember me?

tweederbug
07-26-2009, 04:27 PM
Hello to my scrapping friends. I know that I have been scarce but it looks like this home building is coming to an end. We are way behind schedule .. said 5 weeks. Looks like I have about 2 more weeks till move in day. I miss all of you dearly and now I am at my MIL's borrowing her computer. The gallery looks great and I can't wait to be here full time again. You all are truley like a part of my family. I will leave some love in the gallery .. sorry if I don't get to alot of them but I will leave some love even though everyones layouts look FABULOUS. Thank you Holly and Debbie for being patient with me. I know that I am a moderator and I haven't been active .. I will be be back though full force :wink: :wink:. Much hugs to all,
Sheila

BTW~I can't wait to shop. The store looks fabulous and my wish list is growing everytime I can check on here ... which isn't enough. I TRULEY miss this place. I have been scrapping though and can't wait to show you the house. I have lots of pictures to share of it and my kids.

scrappintwins
07-26-2009, 04:52 PM
Hi Sheila! I miss you too sweetie! Can't wait to see the new house!

j_camargo6
07-26-2009, 05:46 PM
Good luck with finishing up the house, Sheila, and looking forward to your return!

twirlyjoy
07-27-2009, 12:11 AM
Hope its finished soon for you - looking forward to seeing the photos :)

Debra
07-27-2009, 06:28 AM
Welcome Back Sheila! Looking forward to hearing and seeing more of the new house!