PDA

View Full Version : Site move is complete...Store, Forums & Gallery are open

HollyS
03-19-2007, 08:52 PM
Thanks for everyone's patience during our move this weekend. Everything is back online now including our Store.
:wub1:

Cherry47
03-19-2007, 09:30 PM
Will we be able to get the free daily downloads we missed while the site was down?

twirlyjoy
03-19-2007, 11:57 PM
wooo hooooo everyone - so glad to be back up and running!!! Thanks for all your hard work in getting it done Holly - now go and get some sleep (I know you have been surviving on very little sleep over the last few days!)

(Cherry - there was no daily download for Sunday, but there were for all the other days )

CrayonQueen
03-20-2007, 11:54 AM
Yaay!!! Can't wait to see all of the new and improved features that come now that the move is complete!!! :dancing:

okekeca
03-20-2007, 12:01 PM
Im trying to login to the store with my email but it just says :
"Welcome Guest! Would you like to log yourself in?"
I asked for a new password but it was the same problem.
Was even trying to register, but then it said the email is allready in use.
What will I do ?? HELP !!!!!

ckbymommy
03-20-2007, 12:48 PM
Yay! I am so glad that everything went smothly and am looking forward to seeing the new changes you have for us.

Since I had a bit of spare time this weekend (between checking hourly to see if my ISP had found the new site, LOL) I did get something accomplished ...

What Melanie does when her favorite hang out joint is closed for maintenance (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=2889&cat=572&ppuser=1160)

and just in case anyone thinks that was "no big deal", just check out the before picture (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=2362&cat=572&ppuser=1160)

Lainey
03-20-2007, 01:20 PM
Thanks Holly!!

twirlyjoy
03-20-2007, 01:21 PM
ok, Melanie - am gonna ask Holly to do another move soon - but make it take long enough for you to come over here and sort out my house for me!! I don;t need the computer desk doing now (Emi did that for me for Mothers Day - her suggestion, not mine!!), but the rest of my house could do with a spring clean!!

MamaB
03-20-2007, 02:14 PM
Melanie - I am in awe!!!!!! Such dedication, such hard work, so much accomplished. :bow2me: (the icon is listed as "bow to me" but it looks like I'm bowing to you so that's how I'm going to use it! ). We are not worthy...we are not worthy...we are not worthy to be on the same forum as someone who can accomplish as much as you did. Congrats!!!! :wink:

CrayonQueen
03-20-2007, 03:21 PM
Hee hee Melanie!!! you did a fab job on the cleanup.......this might juuust *might* inspire me to do some decluttering of my own.... lol!!! you go girl!!!

HollyS
03-20-2007, 03:24 PM
Wow melanie....please o please come south and do my whole house! I still have my xmas villages up....LOL! :frown:

ckbymommy
03-20-2007, 03:25 PM
hahahaha! So far this year I have done that desk, my laundry room, the closet under the stairs, the boys room, the pantry and the linen closet (but the last three usually get done about quarterly). Next big project is the shed - but if you are willing to pay the airfare/room/board, I will put it off and come organize your house, I've always wanted to visit!
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m241/ckbymommy/smilies/RoflLg.gif

ok, Melanie - am gonna ask Holly to do another move soon - but make it take long enough for you to come over here and sort out my house for me!! I don;t need the computer desk doing now (Emi did that for me for Mothers Day - her suggestion, not mine!!), but the rest of my house could do with a spring clean!!

CrayonQueen
03-20-2007, 03:28 PM
Wow melanie....please o please come south and do my whole house! I still have my xmas villages up....LOL! :frown:

Ha!! Holly I have you beat on that one....I still have my Halloween village up!!!.....hmmm, maybe I shouldn't be advertising that??......:eek:

Debra
03-20-2007, 04:44 PM
Will we be able to get the free daily downloads we missed while the site was down?

Hi there... the only download you missed was from me for Saturday and it was a St. Patty's Day theme kit... I can put it up if everyone wants it.. up to you guys :):wub1:

ckbymommy
03-20-2007, 06:21 PM
Hi there... the only download you missed was from me for Saturday and it was a St. Patty's Day theme kit... I can put it up if everyone wants it.. up to you guys :):wub1:

I do, I do, I do!!!!

CrayonQueen
03-21-2007, 03:43 AM
Oh me, me, meeeeee!!!! I would like it too!!!!:D