PDA

View Full Version : Hello

tweederbug
06-28-2009, 03:47 PM
Just dropping by to check in and browse the gallery. The house is com ing along really well and I really miss chatting with all of you. I can't wait to go shopping ... got a new harddrive to fill up since I have been gone.I am so in love with many of the new kits out there and I only hope that the next 2 weeks go by fast so that I can be a part of the Christmas in July.
I have scrapped daily the house being done. We just finished sealing the basement and the floor can now be poured:wink::vb_chirolp_iei::wink:.
Man,you really don't know how much I have missed all of you. Well off to comment in the gallery many hugs and happy scrapping!!!

j_camargo6
06-28-2009, 04:39 PM
We've missed YOU, Sheila! Hurry up and get that house done so you can come back and play!

Gem
06-28-2009, 04:46 PM
Glad your house is coming along so well. Hope you can come back to "play" soon. : )

elenasworld
06-28-2009, 06:33 PM
Such an exciting time for you and your family!
Cant wait to see the pages of the progression
It will be so fun for you to look back at them when you have everything in place!

twirlyjoy
06-28-2009, 10:28 PM
Glad its all going along well - looking forward to having you back with us properly :)

donakat
06-29-2009, 01:59 PM
Sounds as though there will be plenty to scrap with all the changes you're having done. Reminds me I need to scrap that kitchen renovation. I did take the pictures, but hadn't thought till now it might be a nice memory page. Thanks for the idea!