PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Sneak Look - Daily Download 18th

carena
06-17-2009, 02:55 PM
Oh my goodness - I'm like a kid before christmas wanting to have a sneak look at my presents. I just can't help myself. Naughty aren't I. Well you get the sneak look at the Daily Download scheduled I believe for the 18th.

Brought to you by me (Carena's Designs). LOL

It's an add on to my kit Antique. Hope you like it. Just wanted to give you the heads up so you don't miss out when it's available. :twitcy: Sneaky aren't I.

So don't say I have't warned you. Be sure to tie that string around your little finger - set your alarm clocks - post it in your diary - write notes on your toilet paper - do whatever it takes to remind yourself to keep an eye out for it on the 18th. I hope you all enjoy the Daily Download on the 18th Compliments from Carena's Designs and GoDigitalScrapbooking. Enjoy

Oh and I'm sale at the moment - don't forget that. :wink:

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee40/carena-cats/Advertising/Antique-Add-On-Mini.jpg

Edited.

I've just completed this layout done with the download above and nothing else except of course the word art by Elegant Word Art. Just wanted to show what can be done with just a little imagination and some shapes

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee40/carena-cats/Advertising/Antique-Add-on-LO.jpg

Here is a quick tutorial on how I did the page. I'm not done many tutorial - so I hope you can understand and follow it. Done in Photoshop CS3 but I'm sure this is very similar to Photoshop Elements and many other software programs.

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee40/carena-cats/Advertising/Tutorial-by-Carena-larger-1.jpg

tbcarter2002
06-17-2009, 03:00 PM
Ooohhh, beautiful! I'll be sure not to miss this one. Thanks Carena!

agarzaldynrd
06-17-2009, 03:11 PM
This is beautiful. I've got the string around my little finger.

2SparkleOn
06-17-2009, 03:14 PM
Very lovely! I'll be sure not to miss it. :wink:

kcsimpson99
06-17-2009, 04:12 PM
Thanks for the "heads-up" Carena!! You are so fun! Great colors!!

redhotdesigns
06-17-2009, 04:49 PM
Can't wait to get this one. Put my reminder by my computer. thanks for the tutorial ... can't wait to try it for myself.

mslib
06-17-2009, 04:54 PM
Gosh, that's beautiful! I'll be there for sure!

kborgmann
06-17-2009, 07:35 PM
and love your DD addon kit. Can't wait until tomorrow! :gogo: Karen (aka GatorGirl)

HisKid
06-17-2009, 07:48 PM
Love the mini-kit and the tutorial was great!! Thanks so much ... will be back tomorrow! :D

britnkaysmemaw2
06-17-2009, 08:20 PM
Gorgeous lo Carena, and what a great DD this is. Your tutorial is fabulous. Got the toilet paper out to write on to remind me to pick it up tomorrow, lol.

donakat
06-17-2009, 09:56 PM
Love seeing this kind of tutorial, on everything you did to get that look. It's just great, Carena, and thanks for doing it! Thanks also for the heads-up on the DD.

lazyscrapper
06-18-2009, 05:07 AM
Wow thanks. I have the kit so the add-on will be great. Thanks for the ideas and tutorial

Gem
06-18-2009, 03:15 PM
Thank you, Carena! I just downloaded the Antique add on--Wow!

ladydebby
07-20-2009, 01:48 AM
beautiful pgs cant wait:biggrin:

briarwoodpups
07-20-2009, 08:54 AM
Bummer, I missed this as the daily download! I've been on a slow connection lately and it takes forever for pages to load, so I've been watching the "what's new" list for the daily downloads and it didn't show up there over the weekend. I'm sure I have a daily rewind coupon here somewhere, though! This is a beautiful mini and the tutorial was fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing your ideas and design techniques. I thought the strips were actually a ribbon and have never thought about "making" something ribbon-like. Very cool! And I haven't tried erasing part of a page like that, either. So again, thanks a million for being so sharing with us! I'm going to play with the techniques one night this week! :)

jay7ne

HollyS
07-20-2009, 12:56 PM
This was actually from a month ago...in June. Didn't want you to think you missed out from it this weekend.

j_camargo6
07-20-2009, 01:20 PM
Bummer, I missed this as the daily download! I've been on a slow connection lately and it takes forever for pages to load, so I've been watching the "what's new" list for the daily downloads and it didn't show up there over the weekend. I'm sure I have a daily rewind coupon here somewhere, though! This is a beautiful mini and the tutorial was fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing your ideas and design techniques. I thought the strips were actually a ribbon and have never thought about "making" something ribbon-like. Very cool! And I haven't tried erasing part of a page like that, either. So again, thanks a million for being so sharing with us! I'm going to play with the techniques one night this week! :)

jay7ne

Thank goodness for the {Daily Download Rewind Program}!! If you haven't signed up, you can HERE (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6104)